Just bought a bikini!

mollydog

Silver Member
Well i've just had a rake around Matalan. I dont think you can go wrong with their clothes, cheap and cheerful, I found the rogers and rogers plus sizes were ok in a 'fat person wanting to wear something quite nice' sort of way. At any size i have just never managed to get a look quite right.
Anyway, I'm off on holiday in October and i've just bought two bikinis, size 12, OMG! Havent tried them on yet and might be a bit frightened of them for a few days! Also bought a halter neck dress in a 12, tried it on and considering it was over jeans its not a bad fit, OMG!
I'm doing a day by day challenge now but having looked at all the lovely things i could be packing in my suitcase I am feeling very motivated.

:D Can we have photographic evidence of you wearing the Bikini`s and we will give you our honest opinion, us men like to peruse photos of that nature :D Hope they fit if not they will give you a nice target to reach before your Hols :D

OMG i couldnt stop laughing. Bikinis on, off and now back in the bag for returning. Who was i kidding! I looked ridiculous and my lovely DD was trying to be kind but it was obvious. I reckon i have got the saggiest boobies ever seen in a bikini top and i'm still chuckling to myself as i type this. I'm not even going to attempt holiday swimwear until another stone down so Mr G no chance of any photos!!

Aww, there's still a long while till October, if you nearly fit in it all now, I am sure they'd look great by then!

Back