Just cooked husband's dinner

Minnie64

Think thin
Well it's day 6 for me - first weigh in tomorrow. I have done SS with the exception of yesterday, I did SS+ (had two boiled eggs) as I felt I really needed to eat as I felt a little sick. Feel great today though well I did until 20 minutes ago, just cooked husband a large sirloin steak with salad and my it smelt and looked absolutely gorgeous. So proud that I didn't cave in :D xx

Minnie64 said:
Well it's day 6 for me - first weigh in tomorrow. I have done SS with the exception of yesterday, I did SS+ (had two boiled eggs) as I felt I really needed to eat as I felt a little sick. Feel great today though well I did until 20 minutes ago, just cooked husband a large sirloin steak with salad and my it smelt and looked absolutely gorgeous. So proud that I didn't cave in :D xx

I did homemade meatballs and ragu sauce from scratch earlier and kept reminding myself not to taste it etc. smelt lovely was v proud of myself and then he texts to say he's not goin to be home until midnight aghhhh (in police) lol xx

Well done Katie. It's hard not to taste things when your cooking them as it's just a natural thing to do isn't it. Well done for resisting and keep away from the meatballs - they belong to your husband lol Well done on your loss so far xx

Minnie64 said:
Well done Katie. It's hard not to taste things when your cooking them as it's just a natural thing to do isn't it. Well done for resisting and keep away from the meatballs - they belong to your husband lol Well done on your loss so far xx

Thanks Minnie. Have put it all in Tupperware in fridge n freezer out of my way lol. I've a planned break coming up a week next Friday as going away for bank hols. That's all that's keeping me going right now that and the fact I'm nearly in the 14stone bracket. I'm naughty I weigh each morning and scales flocked from 15 to 15-1 this morning which has kept me going all day. Xx

Just make good choices on your weekend off so it isn't too hard getting back on track. Provided I lose 2 stone by mid-October, I have promised myself a weekend of 19-21 October as I have an evening wedding do to go to. However, if I have not managed to get 2 stone off then I will be sticking to plan so that has given me something to work towards. When is your next weigh in? Mine's tomorrow and I'm both excited and nervous about it. Last time I did CD I was a serial weigher but this time I have stayed off the scales thus far. Good luck xx

Minnie64 said:
Just make good choices on your weekend off so it isn't too hard getting back on track. Provided I lose 2 stone by mid-October, I have promised myself a weekend of 19-21 October as I have an evening wedding do to go to. However, if I have not managed to get 2 stone off then I will be sticking to plan so that has given me something to work towards. When is your next weigh in? Mine's tomorrow and I'm both excited and nervous about it. Last time I did CD I was a serial weigher but this time I have stayed off the scales thus far. Good luck xx

Lol official weigh in tues night.
I am doing high protein the sat sun and will need carbs the Monday as will be recovering from doing one of the Yorkshire three peaks so need carbs to help body recover then the Tuesday I'll do phase 2 before restarting ss+ on the weds. I've had a break before and I tend to follow SW when I do so it's not too damaging
Then I've got six solid weeks before my hols eeek.
I love first week weigh ins. Let me know how u get on xx

Good idea with your plan for time off. I feel so nervous about weigh in as usually I have an idea of what I have lost due to weighing but I have not been on the scales since last Monday before collecting my packs Monday evening and starting Tuesday. My intention is not to weigh tomorrow morning but to wait for my official weigh in - let's see if I can stay off them lol I will be posting my loss on here tomorrow evening. Good luck with your weigh in Tuesday and you must let me kow how u do too xx

Minnie64 said:
Good idea with your plan for time off. I feel so nervous about weigh in as usually I have an idea of what I have lost due to weighing but I have not been on the scales since last Monday before collecting my packs Monday evening and starting Tuesday. My intention is not to weigh tomorrow morning but to wait for my official weigh in - let's see if I can stay off them lol I will be posting my loss on here tomorrow evening. Good luck with your weigh in Tuesday and you must let me kow how u do too xx

Will do and good luck hun. You've done better than me with the scales. I'm an addict lol xx

It's my way of controlling something lol And I choose not to weigh. Hopefully when I get to goal I will be in control of what i put in my gob too lol. I was a total addict last time around but found it didnt always make me feel better sometimes it had a negative effect even when I lost alot x

Minnie64 said:
It's my way of controlling something lol And I choose not to weigh. Hopefully when I get to goal I will be in control of what i put in my gob too lol. I was a total addict last time around but found it didnt always make me feel better sometimes it had a negative effect even when I lost alot x

Yeah I know what u mean. Mine aren't even the same as CDC bit even when I lost my first two stone doing SW I was as bad. I lived with my grandparents after uni n we used to line up to weigh in in a morning. Omg no wonder I'm mad lol. X

Good luck with WI - let me know how you get on - keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Thanks I'd like 4 next week so fingers crossed x

Yer me too hun. Stick to plan and there's no reason why we can't. Get that signature updated too to show your further loss xx

Minnie64 said:
Yer me too hun. Stick to plan and there's no reason why we can't. Get that signature updated too to show your further loss xx

Oh my signature is bloody doolally. Lol.
I need to go on laptop tomorrow to do it as can't do a think on phone xx

Back