Just cooked husband's dinner

Hiya Katie
Yer it's going good thanks. Been feeling quite hungry today for some reason - day 10 for me - but not going off plan. May have a boiled egg later (if I can find it!). Just had a leek and pot soup and it was gross, only managed half of it. I didn't like them last time around but thought I need to try it as I may like it this Xmas - baaaaaaaad mistake lol

How you doing hun xx

Minnie64 said:
Hiya Katie
Yer it's going good thanks. Been feeling quite hungry today for some reason - day 10 for me - but not going off plan. May have a boiled egg later (if I can find it!). Just had a leek and pot soup and it was gross, only managed half of it. I didn't like them last time around but thought I need to try it as I may like it this Xmas - baaaaaaaad mistake lol

How you doing hun xx

I'm hungry today too actually but think its more deprivation and boredom than anything lol. I've had 2 shakes and chicken so having a bar later x

I'm hungry today too actually but think its more deprivation and boredom than anything lol. I've had 2 shakes and chicken so having a bar later x

At least it's still on plan hun. I have now done SS 7 days and SS+ 3 days and I feel better for doing that. I really am listening to my body this time. I know what you mean about deprivation and boredom hun xx

Oh yes been on plan for 11 days now straight and ss+ suits me better as I get constipated otherwise lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh yes been on plan for 11 days now straight and ss+ suits me better as I get constipated otherwise lol xx

Does doing SS+ make much difference to weekly losses? xx

I've done ss+ everyday and lost over stone an half in 5 weeks with about a week off Inbetween cx

WOW - that will be a big 'NO' then lol xx

Minnie64 said:
WOW - that will be a big 'NO' then lol xx

I think so. I am strict tho I have the weighed amount of chicken. I prob have 4 bars a week n no coke zero, no water flavourings no mix a mousse just the fibre powder xx

Hi ladies, I have only done SS before, but do some days SS+ and has made no difference to my weight loss, and I don't feel so deprived! Lol. I think it's just that if you eat a little it's easier to then eat a lot if you know what I mean?!

Hi ladies, I have only done SS before, but do some days SS+ and has made no difference to my weight loss, and I don't feel so deprived! Lol. I think it's just that if you eat a little it's easier to then eat a lot if you know what I mean?!

I know exactly what you mean. Thanks for that, that's good to know as I was a little concerned with doing a few days SS+ but I felt like I have needed to and at least I have stayed on plan xx

I think so. I am strict tho I have the weighed amount of chicken. I prob have 4 bars a week n no coke zero, no water flavourings no mix a mousse just the fibre powder xx

Kate, you are so good. I don't think I could manage without a bar and coke zero each day. Don't have water flavourings, mix a mousse nor the fibre powder - that sounds disguisting lol xx

Well done with your losses hun. We have similar stats xx

Fibre powder is white stuff I shove in two shakes a day to help me go the loo lol. It's tasteless xx

Right got a few things to do before bed, catch up soon ladies. Night night xx

I know a lot of people get constipated I never do. Also, I do have Coke Zero. Sometimes 2-3 cans a day! I couldn't cope with the taste in my mouth otherwise. It's bad enough my children are constantly moaning about my bad breath!! Lol. It's worth it though. I was worried about eating at first, but I started feeling quite rough and my counsellor actually said weightloss stats for weeks 3 and 4 are actually better on SS+. Not sure if sh was just saying that though to make me feel better!!

I am very lucky and am never (touch wood) constipated!!

Hello Ladies
How you been doing the last couple of days? I have stuck to plan but Friday was really hard for some reason. Hubby just sat having a chinese take away and it smell absolutely fkn fabulous lol I however am sat with a glass of water. I feel quite proud of the fact that I have not caved in xx:D

Minnie64 said:
Hello Ladies
How you been doing the last couple of days? I have stuck to plan but Friday was really hard for some reason. Hubby just sat having a chinese take away and it smell absolutely fkn fabulous lol I however am sat with a glass of water. I feel quite proud of the fact that I have not caved in xx:D

Hi Friday was bad for me too I had to get my friend to what'sapp me all evening to stop me eating anything. I've been busy all day sorting clothes out and am officially a 14/16 now thank god xxx

Hi Friday was bad for me too I had to get my friend to what'sapp me all evening to stop me eating anything. I've been busy all day sorting clothes out and am officially a 14/16 now thank god xxx

Must have been somet in the air lol Did you get through it though and stay 100%. 14/16 :wee:Soon be 12/14 hun xx

Minnie64 said:
Must have been somet in the air lol Did you get through it though and stay 100%. 14/16 :wee:Soon be 12/14 hun xx

I can't remember last time I was a 12 I was 16 I think lol. I'll be happy to be a low end of 14 where I don't need 16's. When I started losing weight at end of jan I was a 20/22 and lost the first few stone on slimming world. I was 100 percent indeed. Today my ketostix are v dark but had 3 litres of water xx

Back