Just defeated the purpose of being good all weekend!

honeypop

Gold Member
I sat in all weekend and didn't drink. Today me and mum brought my daughter to a Halloween fair but ended up leaving due to the weather
So we called into my aunts and she had a big party for the kids to make up for the crappy day.

I tried my best to eat nothing. But I ended up having a ferro rocher, small slice of cake and a few small sweets and malteasers

I think it went well over my syns limit :(.
I did turn down more crisp and sweets and apple cake. Ugh feel so bad now

Just get straight back on it tomorrow. Try and curb your syns for the rest of the week. :) I've had enough syns to take me up to next July :( x

Yea not gonna have any tomorrow. I due my weight in on Tuesday night.
Might leave it till wed now tho lol

doesnt sound that bad just get right back on plan... it happens sometimes. i had enough syns to last me a life time yesterday and there are 3 spiced pumpkin cakes that keep shouting me fromthe kitchen as well.. .so far today ive resisted (if i manage until tomorrow night my boyfriend will have polished them off)

I don't think it sounds that bad either, look at it another way, it could have been a lot lot worse and life is for living, sometimes these things happen and Halloween is only once a year after all! We are having a party for the kids on Weds and i am saving 30 syns for that but i can easily see myself busting past that.

Back