Just getting into photography

Tempted to buy a vintage camera from Urban Outfitters but it's £50 ... Maybe not worth stretching my student budget for it ... I love vintage photographs, though.

Tempted to buy a vintage camera from Urban Outfitters but it's £50 ... Maybe not worth stretching my student budget for it ... I love vintage photographs, though.

I bought one as a Christmas present to myself, the white lomography fisheye, it was £45.00 and I got a blue filter film (3 pack for £16.00)...

163195_1694295327849_1551796713_1628222_3185697_n.jpg

I bought one as a Christmas present to myself, the white lomography fisheye, it was £45.00 and I got a blue filter film (3 pack for £16.00)...

163195_1694295327849_1551796713_1628222_3185697_n.jpg

That is excellent. What a photograph.

I love photography! I hope to get some form of career out of it soem point in life not that im any good its just what I love to do! The only uni course it 60odd miles from me :( so I ended up doing a different course at home that I dont enjoy. But it has made me more determined to get there! All my favourite photos are on my macbook but the charger has bust i'll see what I can find on this one :)

Ooh and i have a nikon d60 when i have enough pennies I aim to buy the d3000! I have two lenses also, wish I could afford another macro one tho!

I do photography in my spare time...
A bit of a strange one though, I like to sneak into old abandoned buildings like asylums and factories and document the history!!

Only recently I got a Canon 350D so just learning about it now. Before I had a wee digital camera point and click.

Some of my photos have been used in things like Top Gear magazine, a book on old swimming pools and The Sun newspaper cheekily stole a few pictures from my flickr page without asking and posted an article completley un-related to me, so I sent them a nasty letter about copyright and an invoice.... 3 weeks later they paid up!! :D

ooooh i love old buildings!!! its a weird love have you been onto 28days later online? im not sure if your allowed to talk about other forums on here? sorry if your not! its just all about photographers gaining access to old buildings like asylums and mortuarys! really interesting stuff with bits of history added in!

ooooh i love old buildings!!! its a weird love have you been onto 28days later online? im not sure if your allowed to talk about other forums on here? sorry if your not! its just all about photographers gaining access to old buildings like asylums and mortuarys! really interesting stuff with bits of history added in!

^^ Yup I am a member on there :D

I went about 2 years ago to an old lab type of place with my dad i'd been there when i was little when it was working so it was strange to see it so broken down and empty, still as creepy if not more than i remember! I want to go to denbigh asylum its about an hour - hour and a half drive from me but no1 will ever come grr! and now its said that its guarded and half of it is being taken down :(

Ill try again now

Where have you been?

^^I've been all over the place. I'm out most weekends finding somewhere new. A lot of my reports are up on 28, if you can do a search for my username :D
I went to Denbigh about 3 years ago!

Waw you seem to get around places! The iron lung pictures are creepy i could never imagine being inside one of those! And the orbs in your pics in law hospital....! Ive got to wait now for the email to coem through this is usually where i dont get one and try registering again and again might try a different email if this one fails again!

Waw you seem to get around places! The iron lung pictures are creepy i could never imagine being inside one of those! And the orbs in your pics in law hospital....! Ive got to wait now for the email to coem through this is usually where i dont get one and try registering again and again might try a different email if this one fails again!

^^ Did you manage to get registered?

Yay a photography thread :)

I purchased a Canon 500D a few months back, and am absolutely loving it!! I'm still pretty new to it all, and I haven't been out with the camera for a good few weeks now, but I hope to get back into it very soon!

Here's a link to my Flickr page if anyone is interested in looking :)

Flickr: stacy170's Photostream

Nice photos - like the one of the otter! I must set up a flickr.
just got a new lens for my nikon, love it, well worth the money.

Hiya all :)

I too love photography as well as many of you, I used to love Landscapes,wildlife but while doing and yes still doing A-Level Photography at college started doing fashion and portraits which I am enjoying more and more

Just thought I'd add my flickr gallery's to the list, 2 accounts as the 1st was hacked ( them bad lill hacker rats get everywhere) then there my current.

My first and non - update able gallery's
Flickr: CornishKen's Photostream

My current Stuff including College Portraits
Flickr: Ken Laffin Photography's Photostream

Maybe we should start a Flickr group up for Minimins? seeing as summer is fast approaching and we'll have loads of piccys to share?

Ken

Camera Gear

Cams - Canon 300d
Canon 40d
Lenses 18-55
18-85
10-20
50mm
70-300
18-250
100m macro

Soon a 4 light setup and portable background

Hi All

I have wanted to take up photography for as long as I can remember and for one reason at the moment I had done nothing about it until recently.

I used to just use my Iphone and apps to play around with the photos until a few months ago I invested in my first digital camera: Fuji Finepix S2750HD. I took it on holiday and came back with nearly 2000 pictures taken- a few were multishots (I must add), as I was hoping for that "one good" shot. Which I did get one which I have entered into a competition - Please view and vote if you like the picture

I have Photoshop installed on my pc but do not know how to use it as yet. contemplating going on a photography course.

I will upload some pictures shortly and post the link.

i love Photography i have tried some myself.. i will upload to photobucket then on here any feedback would be great i love it.. great pics on here to well done ..x

Back