Just got a treadmill :)

shane-24

Hi guys

Im back lol. Well 2 years ago i lost a lot of weight as i had a good job requirin me to jog 8 miles a day for 5 days a week

Sadly now im a security guard working nights an i ended up eatin bad food and lots off it

Gone to 230lbs at 6.1 and a male. Enjoyed my xmas but now its all passed i feel 110% ready to start again

Got a treadmill today, any tips for me to see a results.
Looking to lose 60lbs :(

Any advice would be great :)

Last edited:
Im so unfit lol. I been on my treadmill

Started
5mph - 2 mins - incline 1
6.5 mph - 3 mins - incline 2
8mph - 5 mins - incline 4
10mph - 2 mins - incline 5 (fat burner)
5mph - 3 mins - incline 1 (cool off period)

Will repeat this stage again later, plan on doing this twice a day as im beginner

Am i doin it right? Lol
Also i knock i change my speed and incline a lot, but i want to keep it mixed so my body dont adjust to a certain incline / speed

This way i was hopin to see faster results & over time and fitness build up i will increase times

Any tips

Google "HIIT jogging session".

You should be able to find a beginner, intermediate, and advanced routines. HIIT stands for high intensity interval training, and is known to be the best for maximum fat loss. It will be like 30 sec sprints followed by 2 minute walk/jog, that sort of thing. And they are typically short, like 20 minutes which is nice if you are low on time or hate cardio.

I got a treadmill a couple of months ago, I am going to try this ^^^

Good luck Shane, let us know how you get on

:)

18 mins is great!! You'll find it easier each time.

Mines is an uphill one, manual, you cant change the position, so its very difficult. I can only manage around 8 mins at the moment.

Back