just grrr

pup

i woke this morning feeling fine, i am well in toward the end of my second week and i just wanted to grrr. isn't it werid how your moods can effect you?

how you slept? if not good due to your body temps (period time) i am very restless tossing and turning, kicking the sheet of then pulling it back on cos am too bloody cold, then hot, than cold ... now am looking at my tread mill beconking me to mount it and to do some exercise and i groan and tell it later but i know if i leave it till later it wont happen cos i will think of any excause not to do it today.

i feel brighter on this diet now the first week was hell but i was doing find until that dreaded period came now all i want is sweet stuff grrrr

does any one else have days like this?

as above

my bridge worker came, bigger fight than the treadmill ... adventered outside to the corner store about 10 min walk not been there for over a year amazing its never changes inside but not like me am slowly changing, not good with people not good going out but i did it only threw up a little what a waste of my breakfask shake should have waited till afterwards ... panic attacks are horrible but i need to work through them to win one of my battles. now the next battle the tread mill

Back