• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Just Had A Slip Up

Its done now, you had a good week, put it behind you, the damage may not be as bad as you think x

Thanks every2, I'm going b good, ive said to myself I've had my bad day, so now I'm over it. 2moro is a new day.

Pam :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one! Slipped up and had a kfc too... Followed by a flake avalanche & milkshake. Oh, and a bar of dairy milk when I got home. Oops! I think a slip up every few weeks is ok as long as you get right back in to it! New day tomorrow :) good luck!

I had a knickerbocker glory at weekend and lots alcohol as i was away for the weekend but I stayed on track on the othervdays and lost weight though it was my first week. I had lunch out yesterday, and chose veg biryani and am worried now about oil/ syns. But I don't think I could have chosen a much better option. Anyway we are allowed flexible syns occasionally aren't we?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

its only one meal you'll be fine, just get back on plan now x

shirleen, think positive, at least it wasn't a full on donner or worse still a mixed kebab xx

We all have little blips here and there. To be honest, if you've been good all week, one bad meal out of 21 isn't likely to make a lot of difference. Good luck xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slim And Save 3
Dukan Diet 2
Exante 4
Slim And Save 6
Lipotrim Forum 2