Dash of milk
3 spring onions
salt and pepper

2 small slices of bread, toasted (HEXB)

2 large chestnut mushrooms
Dot of butter
2 tbsp freshly boiled water
Pinch of paprika

Scramble the eggs as you would normally (I do them in the microwave) but remember to add the chopped spring onions and seasoning prior to cooking.

Chop the mushrooms and bung into a non-stick pan with a dot of butter, add the boiling water and paprika and cook for a few minutes until softened

Serve the scrambled egg on toast (I find the moisture from the eggs means you can get away without butter or marg)

Pile the mushrooms on the side

Quick, easy and 1/3 superfree! Much tastier than ordinary scrambled eggs!

I've counted as 1 syn for the dot of butter and dash of milk, and of the course the HEXB bread.

I'm stuffed!

Serves 1

3 eggs
Dash of milk
3 spring onions
salt and pepper

2 small slices of bread, toasted (HEXB)

2 large chestnut mushrooms
Dot of butter
2 tbsp freshly boiled water
Pinch of paprika

Scramble the eggs as you would normally (I do them in the microwave) but remember to add the chopped spring onions and seasoning prior to cooking.

Chop the mushrooms and bung into a non-stick pan with a dot of butter, add the boiling water and paprika and cook for a few minutes until softened

Serve the scrambled egg on toast (I find the moisture from the eggs means you can get away without butter or marg)

Pile the mushrooms on the side

Quick, easy and 1/3 superfree! Much tastier than ordinary scrambled eggs!

I've counted as 1 syn for the dot of butter and dash of milk, and of the course the HEXB bread.

I'm stuffed!

Hello Chicky!! sounds great! hows your little one?

Hi! How are you? The pot is off and we're back to normal now thanks! Off to Center Parcs 1st Marc so looking forward to that.

Just noticed the tag line in your sig, love it!

Back