Just had...........

4busybee

a bag of WW cheese nacho crisp thingies, they were really quite yummy and only 1 point for the bag. mmmmm think i will deffo be buying these again for when the muchies set in lol............will be nice with a dip as well i reckon, tesco do a lovely garlic and onion one in their lite range, 1.5 points for a quarter of the tub its really nice and creamy too.............oh i feel an evening snack idea coming on lol. xxx

Been shopping in Asda today and they do hot chilli nachos WW ones in a 6 pak multipak, each pak is 1 point each and they are soooooooooo yummy i loved em. I got the cheese ones in morrisons but they only sell individually, in asda they had lots of WW crisps all in multipaks woooooooohoooooooooo. oooooooo can you tell i am abit of a crisp fiend lol, with these WW ones i feel like i am having proper crisps without the high points so all gud hey lol.

Umm i love the cheese and chilli flavour nachos they're great for only a point. I also like the cheese wootsit ww crisps for only a point! They're not that cheesey but there're loads and i mean loads in the pack, so great if your greedy like me!!!
Also i found more crisps for a point! Anyone with an Aldi near them? Well their cheese curls (simular to quavers, but nicer imo) are only a point a packet and at about 50p for a multipack of 6 they're now a regular in my house!
Lau

Oh I LOVE the sound of the garlic and onion dip!!! thanks again busy!! x

Back