Just joined...and depressed!

sparklysunbeam

Hi all,

I FINALLY JOINED! The bad news is I'm 5 pounds heavier than my scales are telling me. PLUS I'm out for dinner tomorrow night and have a 21st this week, worst week ever to join?!

Excellent...

I always find the ww scales makes me at least 4lbs heavier now I'm doing ww at home! wonder if anyone else has had this problem??

Yes, but you have to think at what time are you weighing (morning vs evening) and also you have clothes on at ww ( I hope!!!) and probably weigh naked at home? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm just finding it so hard to keep motivated :( doing ww a week at home haven't lost much :( pound if even. how do u all stay motivated??

I have to be joined to a meeting to stay motivated knowing am going and not just me tracking my weight.. I've done SW before joined WW now ive lost 9lbs and got my silver 7 in 3wks. I know I wouldn't stay motivated if I was doing it myself I'd make excuses and proberly cheat lol..

well done on the loss :) what's a silver 7?

Thank you! It's reaching your first half a stone on the diet.. I'm up to 9lbs and just need 5lbs more to get me to my next step of 5% weight loss.. Doing it half a stone to a stone at a time doesn't seem as daunting :)

Back