Just joined does this food diary sound ok??

How are you doing Lesley?

Did you manage to get out in time for Christmas? Been thinking of you and would sure love an update!

Take tender care of you

Healing light

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Hi yeah I was in for six days, got a pass for four days then had to go back in too get the stones removed from the bile duct :cry:, have been signed off this week as am still in some pain and am waiting to go back in early new year to have my gall bladder removed :(

Dieting has gone right out the window although I think I have still lost a little weight as have been scared to eat incase I end up back in hospital again. Xmas was great and Katie got spoiled rotten.

Thanks for asking Judith, hope your well too

Lesley xxx

Off to do the healthy food shopping tomorrow and back to work Tuesday to try and get back to some normality before going back to hospital for my gall bladder op :wave_cry:, am still a little sore but it is manageable . Good luck everyone with your weigh loss in 2012 xxx

Happy New Year Lesley

Leslie

Hope 2012 is a wonderful year for you.

When are you going to have your surgery done? That should be a source of much releif for you ~ what you have is very very painful.... but you don't need to be told that:eek:

Heres to health and happiness for you

sending positive vibes and healing light your way!

Still dont have a date for the op yet have just been told early new year so hoping it will be very soon . Here's to a great 2012 for you too xxx

LESLEY

I'm back and joined class

Hi everyone I joined sw class last night so am back on the wagon , am still waiting on word for my gall bladder op but hoping to lose weight before hand .. Ok so my food diary for today is :-

2 slices ww bread (hexb)2 tbs flora light(2 syns)2 turkey rashers,fried egg done in fry light and 375ml skimmed milk.

Homemade vegetable soup,shape 0%yog and an apple

Pasta with onion,mushrooms,bacon no fat and 4 tbs ww creme fraiche (2 syns), banana and muller cranberry and raspberry yog

Uncle bens sweet and sour rice time xxx

Hope this sounds ok :D

Day two food diary

2weetabix(hexb) skimmed milk(hexa) banana and muller light yog

Spaghetti rashers,mushroom,onion,2 tbs ww creme fraiche (1 syn)

Sw chicken curry with boiled rice,grapes,banana,kiwi and shape 0%yog all very yummy and filling just hope I can keep it up:rolleyes:

Lesley

Struggling with the eating today as didn't get up until 1115am as Katie was up alot last night due to having the cold. So today so far I have had :- banana, jacket potato with sw curry,grapes,melon,and shape 0% yog and for tea gammon steak boiled potatoes and mixed veg.

Know I need to eat more and will do my best x:sigh:

Don't forget your healthy extras today!!!!

Good to see you back ~ hope you soon hear about the op.

Food diary for today has been 2 turkey rashers,2 x eggs scrambled with skimmed milk (hexa)2 slices of ww brown Danish (hexb) 2 tbs flora light (2syn), banana,gammon steak,boiled potatoes,mixed veg which was cauliflower broccoli and sweetcorn, grapes melon and shale 0% yog ,apple x

Last edited:
Ok day 5 and food diary today is :-

Melon banana grapes and muller light yog for breakfast and a glass of skimmed milk(hexa)

Lunch is sliced chicken breast with salad which was lettuce tomato cucumber pickled onion and beet root, 2tbs extra light mayo (1syn)

Tea sw chips with sw curry,broccoli carrots and cauliflower,

2 alpin light bars (hexb)

Didn't manage to eat anything yest as had a sickness bug but managed to weigh in and lost 6.5lb :) am starting to feel human again now so back on it again as of tomorrow x

So I went in to hospital yest and had my gall bladder out, so it's now time to get my head back on the game and get this excess weight shifted :). Today I have had 2 weetabix (hexb) skimmed milk (hexa) muller light yog and one scan bran, for lunch I had a chicken salad, I have had two choc, a little extra light mayo,2 starburst sweets. Haven't had tea yet as can't decide what I want lol. Hope your all doing well

Back