Just joined does this food diary sound ok??

Today's food diary so far is two slices ww bread (hex b) with banana, large bowl of pasta with ham lettuce and cucumber . Not sure what's for tea yet x

Also had an hours walk with Katie today and going to Zumba tonight ?

Looking forward to hearing what you had for tea. Lunch sounds scrummy. I take it you are doing EE so piling up your plate with lettuce and cuke....

Did you go to Zumba tonight and did you enjoy it? I'm thinking of joining a Zumba class but my cordination is naffer than naff!

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Hi there haven't managed tea as had another gall stone attack :cry: gonna phone the doc tomorrow to try and get the appointment pushed through quicker, had to do shopping so didn't manage Zumba, but enjoyed my hours walk ,most of which was up hill with Katie In her pram, yeah I am following ee ;)

How old is Katie? At least you had a load of Body Magic today! And you enjoyed it!

Sorry you had a gall stone attack ~ they can be really bad ~ I have seen the results of them in others.

Hope your doctor cooperates with you tomorrow and I look forward to seeing your food tomorrow as well...

Get better soonest!

Thanks Judith Katie has just turned six months on tue :D she's a wee darling I just feel awful when have an attack as can't Bend or move to pick her upon play with her, have to go to bed and lie down straight away :cry:. Will post diary again tomorrow and let you know how I go at the doctors x

Food diary so far today breakfast was a banana

Lunch was a Morrisons salad bowl with lettuce,tomato,cucumber,savoury rice,sweetcorn and potato salad and some ham (small). Digestive bisc (6)

Tea was 2 slices ww bread (hex b) 2tbs flora light (2) pineapple,grapes and kiwi fruit.

I know i haven't eaten much today but have been busy at rhyme time with Katie and shopping with mum etc

Tomorrow we are off to Aberdeen for my niece 1st birthday party so not sure what my diary will be like ,then have a night out, will try my best to stick to the plan xx

Today I have been at a birthday party so have had one alpine light bar (hex b) two small bowls of stovies home made, and a small bit of sticky toffee pudding :) was very tasty but not very diet friendly unfortunately :-( also had two chocolate crispie cakes .. Oh dear this diary is starting to look worse than I thought..

Am off for a night out tonight too but haven't decided whether or not to have a wee drink xx

A new day and a new week has began and I am more positive and focused this week, I re started 30 day shred and am off for a walk with Katie over to my mums..

My food diary so far has been banana,grapes and shape 0%yog ;)Not sure as yet what else I will have but will update again later xxxx

So I managed to stay the same again at weigh in tonight which I am happy about after my not so great week, besides what I have already put on as food diary I have now had a large bowl of tuna pasta with mushrooms which is yummy yummy :D

Today I have been at a funeral then had some sad news that my uncle dropped down dead :cry::cry: so my food diary has been all to pot , I had four 1/4 sandwiches with ham and salad, a choc digestive bisc, pasta n sauce milk (hex a) grapes,satsuma,banana and shape 0%yog xx

:bighug::tear_drop::bighug:

Here are a couple of massive hugs... sorry its been such a bummmm day for you. I think you did well considering the circumstances ~ I would have let any thoughts of healthy eating go fly.

We are here for you

Well done you on doing your Day 2 of 30. That is one awesome workout ~ personally I couldn't keep up with it but I might try again at some future date. For the moment it will be walking and gym.

Hope your week gets better ~ can it get any worse?

had a bad week to much stress related factors but started again today. Why do we turn to chocolate when we are under pressure. I suppose a sts is better than nothing.

Thanks for all your support on here

I know I have had an awful week, but things can only get better, I'm actually quite surprised that I haven't gone competly off the bandwagon x have another funeral on Monday so may not manage a weigh in next week :cry:

Sorry I haven't been on for a while but have had a bad few weeks with funerals and returning to work etc have also been having more gall stone attacks which is making me scared to eat :cry:

Anyway after two weeks of not being weighed I am surprised I only put on a pound ;) but very happy xx

Hey NurseShortie,

How are things going for you? Is your gall bladder any better? Sorry to hear there is so much sadness in your life... wish I had a magic wand.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Judith have been in nine wells since sat night as had a bad attack and the stones have now moved onto my pancreas duct so not good , am praying I am out for Xmas cx lesley

Hi nurseshortie.
Sounds like you are having a tought time at the mo. Just wanted to say hope things get better for you soon, your health is sooo important.
Look after yourself - enjoy christmas if you can xxx

Back