Just joined does this food diary sound ok??

So for tea last night I had a large bowl of tuna pasta salad which was lovely, but then straight after it I was bedded with a gall stone attack :-(

This morning I'm still not great so have had 2 slices ww bread (hex b) with bannana

Will update again later x

Have now had a packet of French fries (4.5) and chips curry sauce and boiled rice from Chinese :( feel bad for going off track but we all have bad days xx

The last few days because I haven't been feeling to great I have fallen off the wagon :cry:,feel bad about it and can't seem to get out or the little rut I have got myself into :(.

Today I have had 2 slices ww bread (hex b) with banana on and four Cadbury hero sweets,(8) and a packet of French fries (4.5), hubby was gonna take me out tonight but I have declined that way I avoid alcohol but he has gave me money to buy a take away for tea, so gonna buy sweet and sour chicken boiled rice that he is gonna share with me..am I right in thinking the chicken will be ok as long as I take all the batter off??

:bighug:Hope you are feeling better soonest.... whats wrong? You probably had your takeaway by now ~ what did you have? Not sure about the syns fo the chicken with the batter on or off..... I used to be an all green person myself! ~ and probably would have gone for a chow mein or chop suey ~ bnut a Chinnese is a good choice - much better than a n Indian or even a pizza. Hope you enjoyed it. Just stop with the takeaway if you can and let us know what you are having...... I've got my eye on you!

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

I shared the sweet and sour with hubby and also had two spring rolls :cry:Hasn't stopped there though I'm affraid as I have also had two packets of hula hoops and loads of Cadbury hero chocolates, feel really bad as have put all my good work last week in jeopardy .

It's my gall stones that have been playing up again , I had an attack on thur night and the pain is still lingering, don't know what's making me eat rubbish though, just seem to be craving it :(:(

Have tomorrow and Monday to try and claw some of this bad eating back x

Oh dear today hasn't been much better for me, dad myself and Katie were down in Glasgow visiting for a few hours and so i have only just managed to eat something now , which again was chips curry sauce and boiled rice :cry: .. Think I will just have to put this bad week behind me and start a fresh from tomorrow x

Nurse...... I'm going to give you something which it appears you need.

Here it is

Thats it ~ a line !!!!!!!! I reckon you could use it to draw a line under what you've had to eat today and start afresh NOW. Yes NOW, not tomorrow but now. Call it a flexi day if you want..... if you are feeling brave you could count how many syns you had today and tell yourself you're not going to have m/any more....

You are so worth doing this ~ you eveidently want to..... or why else would you be here... You are brave enough to tell us what is happening ~ why not be nice to yourself and do what you need to do.

I'm taking to myself here as well..... maybe we don't need any kicks up the bumm but just lot of hugs......

Looking forward to your fresh start ~ we get a fresh start at least once a day and some of us who have been given a line to draw under their excesses get more than that once chance a day....

Do let us know how it is going for you tonight.

justjudith said:
Nurse...... I'm going to give you something which it appears you need.

Here it is

Thats it ~ a line !!!!!!!! I reckon you could use it to draw a line under what you've had to eat today and start afresh NOW. Yes NOW, not tomorrow but now. Call it a flexi day if you want..... if you are feeling brave you could count how many syns you had today and tell yourself you're not going to have m/any more....

You are so worth doing this ~ you eveidently want to..... or why else would you be here... You are brave enough to tell us what is happening ~ why not be nice to yourself and do what you need to do.

I'm taking to myself here as well..... maybe we don't need any kicks up the bumm but just lot of hugs......

Looking forward to your fresh start ~ we get a fresh start at least once a day and some of us who have been given a line to draw under their excesses get more than that once chance a day....

Do let us know how it is going for you tonight.

I love this, great advice and something I will remember going forward :)

I haven't done a food diary for today as only had a turkey and ham wrap from subway so far , as had a gall stone attack again last night :(

Not long home from weigh in and managed to stay the same which is a mirical after my bad week, and have just completed day one of 30 day shred x:D

Hope you didn't have food as a reward for staying the same!!!!!! (I know I normally do! *blush*). Hope your gall problem gets sorted sometime ~ I had a friend who was in excruiating pain with gall bladder problems ~ any fat and she was off......

Good for you doing the 30 day Shred. You will have to report how you get on with it.... Let me know if you ache in the morning:)

I expect to see a food diary from you tomorrow ~ the good, bad and the ugly!!!!!

Hi Hun no I just had pasta with Grilled bacon and mushrooms and two tbsp of low fat Creme fraiche , banana and shape you and my sins packet of French fries and a curly wurly :)

My legs are like jelly now from shred so hate to think how I will be in the Morning :) will report back then xx

Good morning everyone from a very positive me ;), so have just completed day 2 of 30 day shred and boy am I feeling it now lol :), and so far today I have had 2 slices ww bread (hex b) with banana and for lunch I will have a jacket potato with baked beans and salad ;) haven't decided on tea yet will have to think about that, and snacks today will be grapes,pineapple and shape 0%yog x

For tea I had pasta and sauce made with skimmed milk ( hex a) and 1 tbs flora light x and am now out playing dominoes. And still sore from shred earlier xxx

Nurseshortie said:
For tea I had pasta and sauce made with skimmed milk ( hex a) and 1 tbs flora light x and am now out playing dominoes. And still sore from shred earlier xxx

Did you eat any superfree with tea hun? Especially if you are shredding! You need all the vitamins etc x

Good afternoon, today's food diary so far is, 2 alpin light bars (hexb) and a banana,large bowl of pasta with lettuce and cherry tomatoes, and for tea we are having chicken Brest,sw free curry sauce,mushrooms,peppers,bacon and onion, with boiled rice.

My bad eating for today was a chocolate muffin brought to me by a friend:( was very tasty and have completed day three of 30 day shred :)

Just about to have some grapes with shape 0% yog. Tea was very yummy and nice and filling, did you notice how much veg i had too, good me :)

And have also had 300ml skimmed milk (hexa)

Last edited:
Today's food diary so far is two slices ww bread (hex b) with banana, large bowl of pasta with ham lettuce and cucumber . Not sure what's for tea yet x

Also had an hours walk with Katie today and going to Zumba tonight ?

Back