Just joined Lipo Trim 2 Days in - HARD!

Ben 1979

Hi everyone

I've just started Lipo Trim. Its the second day had 1 strawberry shake (ok) 1 chicken soup (AWFUL - felt sick all night) and a chocolate shake today for "lunch" which was surprisingly ok. Any tips?

Stick with it Ben, the first week is not pleasant especially days 4 & 5:(, but it'll all be worth it when you have your first weigh in and the pounds have just dropped off. Keep glugging the water to help keep your hunger at bay. Oh and welcome aboard

Hi Ben

Welcome!!! You have made a good decision, albiet hard at the beginning, but if you are committed you will see fantastic results.

Well, I have a strawberry milkshake in the morning, but I crush around 12-15 ice cubes and it is so much better. I have a RONDO, which is like an electronic cutter and it crushes them into snow almost.

I have the choc at lunch, but I just have that with water as I am at work.

I have the chicken, but I find it ok...I did find though that when I just used water and stirred with a spoon it was revolting, but again, I use my RONDO and it is so smooth and I find it ok actually. I usually have this in the evening, unless I decide to have a choccy one again, but with ice.

I am sure there are other tips to put things in it, but I prefer not to add anything at all "JUST IN CASE"!!!!

Good that you have got to Day 2. You will no doubt experience headaches today and feel rather lethargic, but this is normal...we have all experienced that. Come around day 4 or 5 you will start to feel good and look forward to your first weigh in, which will keep you going after that.

Jump on here for inspiration, help, well, anything in fact!! But, I wish you all the very best.

Oh, one last, VERY IMPORTANT point,,,drink as much as you can. If you can drink 4-4.5ltrs a day of water, you will definitely see the benefits. It might take a while to get there, but promise you, it will work. I fill up 3 x 1 ltr bottles and 2 half litre bottles and take them to work, and then that leaves me half a litre for later on. I find it easier though drinking half litre, for some obscure reason they go down quicker!!

So, those are my tips...keep to it 100% and you wont be disappointed in any way.

I am sure others will give you lots more tips!

take care

Hi Lou

Thanks for that. Do you think my goal is achievable so quickly? I am desperate to get on the scales today to see if I lost anything in that last 2 days!! Its hard - last night I kept seeing ads for BBQ food mmmm! I've been setting a goal of 3 litres of water a day but 4-4.5 may be quite hard - I was peeing all night as it was! I've had 2 litres so far so will try to get another 2 down me tonight! I've read that some peole say you can have pepper and others that you can't. The soup is dreadful but I think a fair dollop of black pepper may help it. What have you heard about pepper? Thanks

Sorry didn't mean Lou! Whoops - Scotsmist. See lack of chocolate, sausages, pizza, beer etc is ruining my brain!

keep with it hun just had my first weigh in and i losr 7lb in my first week i feel great it getts better try making a hot vanilla shake with coffee in it for a change or my life saver is a peppermint tea with the choc shake in for my tea i did the soup in the first week and but havent got any now i did put some pepper in it and that helps keep going it will be worth it x x

Hi Ben,

In the first week of the diet you are losing mostly glycogen and water.

Glycogen is stored with about 4 parts of water for each part of glycogen. This means that a pound of glycogen may hold an additional 4 pounds of water.

After the first week the trips to the loo are greatly reduced...

Yorkshire Adam who is an inch taller than you are and he lost 19lb in the first two weeks on Lipotrim.

If you intend doing the diet for only two weeks you still have got to do the refeed...otherwise you will regain what you lost the first week and probably a little more as introducing carbs too quickly will overload the glycogen stores.

It is possible to overfill the glycogen stores so that they contain more than the normal levels. Athletes do this and call it carbohydrate loading. Athletes stop eating carbohydrate to deplete their glycogen stores and then feast on carbohydrates. This gives them a larger reserve tank of ready fuel for endurance exercises, such as marathon running. If we eat a lot of carbohydrate foods right after dieting we will accomplish the same thing - extra glycogen that we will not burn up in a few hours of exercise; a lot of extra water that will stay as long as the glycogen (until the next diet or marathon type exercise); extra weight on the scales that cannot be distinguished from fat, makes you depressed and inclined to eat in despair. Totally unnecessary.

The chicken soup has a very strong taste of the vitamins and minerals but after a while you don't notice it so much...

Take it one day at a time and by the third day you will probably go into ketosis and this will make the diet much easier to do as the feelings of hunger are greatly reduced and some people can get a ketosis high which gives them a wellbeing feeling.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini

So that means that I may shift over 1 stone in the first 2 weeks if I am lucky?

I have my parents down next weekend so have to entertain them and can't very well be drinking shakes all the time! what do you suggest I eat and drink? I don't mind getting back on the diet after they have been down until 25th July when I have a friend's wedding. By then I reckon I could have lost 2 1/2 stone looking at other people's progress.

I was thinking - I usually eat a LOT of chocolate (2-3 bars per day) and drink about 6-7 pints per week. So I was thinking as I have cut out that crap as well as the rest of the normal food I should lose more than normal?

hi ben stick in there mate it gets better i put a spoonful of coffee in my chocolate delicious fells like a latte lol n hot peppermint made like tea then add shake blend gorgeous my life saver at nite !! the soup will get better ur tastebuds will change in 2wks i add abit ov pepper sum say u carnt lots ov us do though and it aint affected my weightloss goodluck n stick in there !!x

welcome Ben it is hard but stick to it, try not to come off it if you can until you reach your goal, as it may be hard to re-start. Make sure you refeed properly. I found it hard the first week and nearly cracked, but I told myself that this is what I needed. I did not have as much to lose, but still lost over two stone in 8 weeks. Men lose weight much more quickly so you should be fine.

Hiya and welcome!

Black coffee was my god send throughout LT!!

Stick at it! the results are amazing :D

Hi Ben and welcome. I can only echo what everybody else has advised.

Stay strong and focused on your goal and you will get there. Good luck.

Hi and welcome

best of luck

Hi Ben

Chocolate, sausages, pizza and beer don't ruin your brain honey...its your shape it ruins lol!!
Welcome to LT and to this great forum.
The first week for me was awful, I think it was due to a major detox from the above mentioned... chocolate, sausages....etc.
I cannot do the soup either...and boy I thought I could eat everything!! ( although that tip from Scotsmist is a good idea, I never thought to wizz it up).
If you follow Adam's threads you will see how much weight he has lost and how committed he is...its really inspirational.
Drink lots of water...it does help, I can't do more than 2 1/2 - 3 ltrs but I still have been losing a lot of weight.
Good luck...hang in there, also don't expect the poor body to 'behave' like a performing seal, it takes a while to gain the weight, be patient with the losses. LT is great!! ;)

Hi Ben,
you've had great advice on here so I have nothing to add except welcome and best of luck.
Doirin

Back