Just made my first Chocolate truffles.

LOL LOL I guess you could use the vanilla pack with slightly more water and make ice cream?? Has anyone ever done that?

I've just had some truffles with a mint choc pack - ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! And has really cheered me up following my failure yesterday to make porridge or thicken soup properly with husks.:)

It's weigh in day tomorrow and I'm going to buy some orange water flavouring. Mmmm Terry's chocolate orange! I'll let you know how I get on.

I made some cappucino truffles tonight, they were quite nice. Might invest in some orange flavouring so I can make a choc orange truffle - yum yum!

Oh these sound lovely, I think I'll give them a go, great for maintenance too, better than eating real truffles at god-knows-how-many-calories each!

Give me & my DD something to do tomorrow, I might whizz up a few different flavours and offer them to my clients to try, just one each, so that they can try them if they want to.

Great idea - thanks for posting :)

I had the chocolate mint ones today they are my favourite so far. I had a new lady come round tonight and I showed her my creation that I had already in the fridge. She was really impressed.:D

Nick :) I feel like frankenstein experimenting in the kitchen.

After all this talk of truffles i had to give it a go, so last night i made truffles with a packet of forest fruit and thought they were awful. I only ate one out of the seven and the other six are still in the freezer. My advice is to stay clear of forest fruit. I will give it another go with chocolate and see if they are more enjoyable.

Just made mine!

Can't wait....

I had the chocolate mint ones today they are my favourite so far. I had a new lady come round tonight and I showed her my creation that I had already in the fridge. She was really impressed.:D

Nick :) I feel like frankenstein experimenting in the kitchen.

Hmmmm:rolleyes:

Sounds georgeous and delicious...well anything with chocolate in it would.:D

My husband is very creative as well with main courses not so good with deserts...:)

Love Mini xxx

I made some of these today, one sachet of Chocolate Mint made about 7 small lumps which I popped in the freezer, I left one for later, they're quite rich aren't they? I feel slightly sick now.

Are you a chocoholic by any chance Nick!? :D
Mine were for lunch as well, I'd probably have been better off eating two or three and spreading the rest out throughout the day. Ahh well, it's done now.

ok ya mix the pack with water... just in a bowl??? and to what consistancy???

sorry... but they sound yummy!!!!

Gen xx

Made some choc ones today & thought they were really nice, my DD liked them too, so I didn't get to eat too many!

I won't say what my daughter said they look like, but she did think it would be a great joke to leave one on the sofa when DH comes home so he thinks the dog's done something :eek:
Mind you that didn't put her off eating them :D

I won't say what my daughter said they look like, but she did think it would be a great joke to leave one on the sofa when DH comes home so he thinks the dog's done something :eek:
Mind you that didn't put her off eating them :D

Hi Madame dotty ... i see from your ticker that you are going to Mijas. Ive been home for a year now but I lived there for 4 years. Lovely place.

Back