Just made my first Chocolate truffles.

I am so going to make some choc mint tomorrow, can't wait!

from the sounds of it, they're much better than the bars

I have just eaten them and what a change from just having the pack as a shake. I'm going to be more adventurous. I might master the crisps yet
Irene xx

I made a CD Mars Bar!

Ohhh it was lovely mmmm :D

wow, just made the choc mint ones and they are gorgeous. they could become addictive

going to try some plain choc ones with berry flavouring tomorrow for valentines.

I just had some choc mint ones too - yum yum!

I've got one in the freezer - At least I think it was supposed to be a mars bar, looks a bit funny but tastes really nice.
I mixed a chocolate sachet to a thick consistency, placed on greaseproof paper, then mixed vanilla to a slightly more runny consistency and spread over the top of the chocolate, wrap paper around and place in freezer - I left tonight's one about an hour but it could have done with an extra 10 - 15 mins.
This makes two, one for today, one for tomorrow.

Hi guys!
i used to post on the old forum but when minims started this forum i got a little lost and cant find threads and stuff??
i really miss my chats on here.........sob
also have to say that i have always been jealous of everyone getting together.
most people lived up north and managed to have gatherings!
i have just noticed that you guys live in essex the same as me and that in fact Nick you live in basildon!?
i live very close to you and wondered if i could join in your little gang and maybe you could bear me in mind if you have any CD gatherings - please??
i have applied to be a CDC and would like to chat to someone about it all. well really its the finance's i need to talk about?
how much does it all cost?
i,ve never made any of these recipes and would love for someone to show me how its all done?

I made a big chocolate truffle last night and it was fabulous- the consistency was perfect! I mixed a chocolate shake pack with a little water until it was a very thick paste, then put it in the freezer for an hour. I could eat it with a spoon and it was lovely! Making another one tonight...

Hi ld,
In my case, I just take pot luck with making bars or copying someone's recipe's for truffles.
There's a few from Essex use this forum, I spend half my time in Basildon, the other half in Harlow. :)

Back