Just messaged my SW consultant!

I think Rosie is right, sometimes you need it on your face to push you on. x Shes messaged, she was lovely, wanted to make sure I was going into this eyes open and informed so as not to make myself ill by doing it incorrectly. Also she said to keep intouch (we go to the same dressmaking class) and I would be welcome back anytime I wanted. Cant ask for more than that can you x
Not as bad as i thought lol xx Ive had more hassle from 'well meaning' friends on Facebook. No wonder alot of the groups are secret on FB, blimey any one would have thought I was announcing I was anorexic lol!!
x

Pleased you are happy with her answer.
Now off you go and lose that weight.
Good luck

People often have a negative reaction to VLCDs. I know my gut reaction would have been negative. If I hadn't known someone who was on one I would probably never have gone off to investigate them and ended up on one. The negative reactions are people being concerned about you. Listen to what they say and then let them know what the facts actually are. You can always pop on here and ask if you don't know the best answer to a particular concern.

Ive been very diplomatic on FB and stuff so not to steal all her peeps lol x seriously tho alot of people do care, you find that out when you have tough times and your very right weasy the thing ive done is as you say ive explained Im taking vitamins and drinking shed loads of water etc and theyre fine x

Also switched SW to VLCD

Hi there, I lost weight with SW 10 years ago so went back. Paid for 10 and got 12 - but only went to the first 5. Then I had a BIG realisation - SW would never work for me because I was strill eating way too much food because of the free food and I knew that it wasn't helping me to deal with the overeating issue I have. So I didn't go back and switched to EXANTE - I am delighted with my ability to eat less and savour food more. I have stayed the same the last 2 weeks out of choice (holiday) but am back on it with vigour. Good and happy eating to all of us.

I should have said I found it a very difficult and emotional decision - seeing it as unnecessary and silly and going against the trend at SW - but it is right for me and so many others. bye Elaine

Back