Just met CDC..in ketosis before I start!

BubblyPenguin

Recovering Foodaholic
Wow! I've just got back from meeting my CDC who is absolutely fab! Imagine, a fortnight's worth of food in one carrier!

Anyway, I DID make it under the 40bmi mark (39.5-phew) and has lost 10lbs in my preparation week!!! I'm so inspired it's unreal.

This is not the only thing...I am already in ketosis!!! She said that this should mean that my first couple of days should be pretty straight forward. We met for 3 hours and in that time, apart from doing what I presume to be the usual measurements, she gave me 'dinner' and made up parts of different shakes and had prepared a mousse for me to try.

I'm meeting her again Friday to review the first few days, but I'm not expecting a big loss in the first week like most people as I seem to have already had mine! :D

Anyway, thank you to everyone who wished me luck for this evening- it certainly worked! I'm on my way folks!!!

Good on you! You are an inspiration to anyone else getting ready to start maybe you should blog your experience.
I'm sure you will still see a good loss, good luck.
Mx

Fantastic - and that's before you start:talk017:

Thanks guys, am really chuffed. Sat here with my porridge...maybe I'm a sadist, but I actually like it! But then, after 4 days of nothing but eggs and a few scraps of meat anything is more appetising!!!

Molly, I have taken your advise and posted a link in my signature. But I was late last night when I wrote it so it's all probably gobbledegook!

Well done, that is a great loss. Your CDC sounds fab aswell, which will make it alot easier if you have a really supportive CDC. Don't get me wrong mine is great, but I am in and out in around 10 minutes.

Back