Just met CDC..in ketosis before I start!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by BubblyPenguin, 9 June 2009 Social URL.

1. BubblyPenguin

BubblyPenguin Recovering Foodaholic

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Wow! I've just got back from meeting my CDC who is absolutely fab! Imagine, a fortnight's worth of food in one carrier!

Anyway, I DID make it under the 40bmi mark (39.5-phew) and has lost 10lbs in my preparation week!!! I'm so inspired it's unreal.

This is not the only thing...I am already in ketosis!!! She said that this should mean that my first couple of days should be pretty straight forward. We met for 3 hours and in that time, apart from doing what I presume to be the usual measurements, she gave me 'dinner' and made up parts of different shakes and had prepared a mousse for me to try.

I'm meeting her again Friday to review the first few days, but I'm not expecting a big loss in the first week like most people as I seem to have already had mine! :D

Anyway, thank you to everyone who wished me luck for this evening- it certainly worked! I'm on my way folks!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Good on you! You are an inspiration to anyone else getting ready to start maybe you should blog your experience.
    I'm sure you will still see a good loss, good luck.
    Mx

4. Milsey-Girl

Milsey-Girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.05%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Fantastic - and that's before you start:talk017:

5. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    well done what a good start!

6. BubblyPenguin

BubblyPenguin Recovering Foodaholic

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Thanks guys, am really chuffed. Sat here with my porridge...maybe I'm a sadist, but I actually like it! But then, after 4 days of nothing but eggs and a few scraps of meat anything is more appetising!!!

Molly, I have taken your advise and posted a link in my signature. But I was late last night when I wrote it so it's all probably gobbledegook!

7. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    Well done, that is a great loss. Your CDC sounds fab aswell, which will make it alot easier if you have a really supportive CDC. Don't get me wrong mine is great, but I am in and out in around 10 minutes.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.