Just ordered my Christmas day menu...

Mrs Taurus

Silver Member
Well after planning to take xmas off I was starting to fall down the slippery slope of temptation,have been having xmas tipple over the weekend,which has led me to nibbling a few things I shouldn't.
So waking up feeling so vile about myself has scared me about what damage the xmas period off would do,not just the scales,but to my self-esteem.
The solution is I've committed to ss+ for the entire period and just texted my order to my cdc, there's no way I want to feel this rubbish about myself-its only 1 xmas after all, and the best present I can give to myself is some self-respect.
Hopefully by the new year I'll be back in control on a new high of decent loses again and be able to go back to the odd planned day off,but I'm determined to get into the 12's by 2010! xx

Wow Mrs T good for you, I understand why you are not having the time off, I however am, but there will be no chocolate etc! xxx

My cdc just rang up and was just so gorgeous,has told me not to panic and have the time off as planned! We are going to come up with a plan tomorrow,she really is such a nice lady.x

Sorry for this misleading post,my head was everywhere this morning.

Last edited:
Hi Mrs T i have struggled this past couple of weeks and only managed 3 lb off in two weeks. I have two meals out this week and these are both with customers. I have been SS+ from the beginning so i plane to have turkey and green veg both days no gravy or potatoes or pigs in blankets.

My DH has been saying i should have Xmas Day and Boxing Day off but i plan to do much of the same. I may make myself a gravy with Boillion and have a pig in blanket on xmas day. I am doing a soup to start so using half of one of my packs for my starter. It may sound strict but i have to have it set in my mind and then i can stick to it. Its a Taurean trait we always have to know in advance whats happening don't we or we can lose control.

Good Luck Honey bee

x

I plan ahead to the letter (v anal)........but am not a taurean loool

I really dont 'do' star signs etc all a load of ballswox!

I'm not a big believer in horoscopes etc,just think me and Mr T very taurean cos that's who we are.......do not know(apart from being one myself and being married to one why I picked it as my user name).

However talking of plans,had great chat with my cdc and the one social event that had put a spanner in my original xmas plan has thankfully fallen through....so I am all planned for xmas 5 days off plan,but not all in one block and feeling a lot better now my head is straight. Don't think my teaching background has helped my obsessive planning as spent nearly all my spare time writing plans. x

lol i think its a teaching thing!! my life revolves around my diary and time slots for my pupils so hmmmmm but i like knowing what im doing lol

Glad you got next week sorted :) nice to be in control

I love CD as it gives me control and i thrive on that!

Back