Just ordered my first pack

foodjunkie10

Silver Member
Well i've took the plunge i've been on this forum for around a year and quite often had a look in on this section.
I am absolutely desperate to lose around three plus stone and doing regular diets i just lose interest.
I think i will do working solution as i am a nurse and drive a lot through work dont want to kill anyone off lol.
can anyone tell me if Exante send you a shaker for the milkshake or if you just whisk it?
I look forward to seeing you all around anyway :)

Welcome to our merry band :)
No, Exante won't send you a shaker, however you can buy them cheaply from supermarkets. Personally I find a hand blender works really well, but I'm sure a whisk does too.
Anyway, welcome and good luck as you get started :)

welcome and good luck! :)

Hi there. You've landed in a great section of this forum. Really nice ppl here. So supportive. Diet is great too. The shakes blend up really easily. They're not the kind that go sticky and lumpy. I use a hand blender and it's great so I recommend that. Shakes are ok on exante but soups and bars are v nice. Make sure to get some of those.

Bellerine

Welcome and good luck. I'm a nurse too and often being somewhere to be able to us a hand blender is difficult so I use one of the blender bottle things which were recommended on here. If you search for them on ebay you can get them for about £5 and I swear by them or you can buy them in food nutrition shops but they are a lot dearer.

I have just ordered my first packs too :D . I did Avidlite early last year and lost 21lbs in five weeks and kept this off until August...where it has gradually crept on and a bit more!!:cry: In January I started SW and successfully lost a stone...but the scales haven't moved much since I lost the stone.

So here I am......I have been reading all the posts and feel inspired.
I am hoping my packs arrive on Monday :fingerscrossed:

Onwards and downwards ;)

I have just ordered my first packs too :D . I did Avidlite early last year and lost 21lbs in five weeks and kept this off until August...where it has gradually crept on and a bit more!!:cry: In January I started SW and successfully lost a stone...but the scales haven't moved much since I lost the stone.
So here I am......I have been reading all the posts and feel inspired.
I am hoping my packs arrive on Monday :fingerscrossed:

Onwards and downwards ;)

Hi newdawn,

I just wanted to wish you goodluck!! x

Thanks for the lovely welcome all :)
Welcome to the other newbies too it must be catching lol :)
I've ordered a shaker from ebay for 2 pounds.
I live in Looe in Cornwall and I don't think I'd get a shaker from here I'd need to Truro, Plymouth or St Austell so its probably easier to have it delivered :)

Thanks for the welcome ladies :D

.......and good luck to all the new starters :D

Back