Just ordered my next lot of Exante...

Vix09

Not a happy bunny now lol

Just went to order my next fortnight of Exante and the promo packs have changed and have no banana shakes which are my fave and only 4 shakes in each pack per week anyway so wasn't impressed with that!

Then i though oh well i'll just order some banana shakes on top but no there out of stock completely :cry: then thought i would try and get some extra choc and vanilla as not tried them and yep you guessed it all out of stock, so ended up just ordering a couple of strawberry on top as although there ok i'm not overly fussed on them.

:mad: Grrrr rubbish! Soup for brekkie isn't appealing to me! lol

Does anyway know if this is a regular problem or just bad luck on my part?

Hi Vicky....I wonder if it's because the expiry date were really close??? I was going to order my next lot..guess I 'll hold on as I'm already struggling with the soup.

I was considering ordering some of these to try but I think I will hold off too untill they have stock again. Maybe its become very popular suddenly. Hope they can rectify the problem soon for you all.

Hiya, i'm not sure but it wouldn't let me buy the vanilla choc or banana shakes individually as apparently they're all out of stock :confused: yet they do have the choc and vanilla ones in the variety packs so not sure whats going on there tbh.

I would've held off ordering as well but needed to order today really to make sure that i had them for monday what with the weekend and everything wasn't sure what delivery would be like.

Have you had problems with products being out of stock before? How many orders have you done so far?

I've not had any problems to date. I order 2 weeks at a time and this would have been my 4th order. Like you can't imagine soup for brekkie.

Ahh hopefully its just a one off then if you've never experienced problems before.

hows your week going? I'm feeling suprisingly alright but dont want to curse myself! :rolleyes:

I was considering ordering some of these to try but I think I will hold off too untill they have stock again. Maybe its become very popular suddenly. Hope they can rectify the problem soon for you all.

Hopefully it should be sorted soon. If you have tried diety type soups before and like them then its not a problem its just that i like one shake one soup one bar as a bit of variety in the day tbh and like shake for breakfast. Let us know when you've ordered your Exante and how you find it :)

I've done CD in the past but I would never be able to stomach having a soup for breakfast.
I'm using up some CD packs I have left along with some Avidlite packs, then thought I might try Exante as the 'natural' concept interests me.

Ahh hopefully its just a one off then if you've never experienced problems before.

hows your week going? I'm feeling suprisingly alright but dont want to curse myself! :rolleyes:

Still smiling. It was hard at lunchtime today in the office as the district nurses were all eating....I was just drooling LOL. But I'm just counting down to Sun as I'm having 2 days off. Last ones....will try to be 100% for June. Glad to hear you're feeling OK....I think it does get easier, especially when the results are more visible.

I've done CD in the past but I would never be able to stomach having a soup for breakfast.
I'm using up some CD packs I have left along with some Avidlite packs, then thought I might try Exante as the 'natural' concept interests me.

This is the first time I've tried a VLCD and the packs are really nice.....really love the shakes and bars....would recommend it to anyone

lol at least you resisted it, luckily i don't have to watch people eat very often, there was chinese in the house the other day and i could smell it, that was a bit like torture haha but soon wore off! I'm sure you'll enjoy your 2 days off, just wondering when you have a planned break (i think you have before?) do you get the urge to just eat as much as possible because you know your going back to exante after? Thats the bit that worries me about my "off plan" day in June don't want to go crazy.

Jacsprat- I found the meal replacements just "ok" to start with but over the week and a bit i have found them really nice so i guess you just have to give your tastebuds time to readjust.

Hi all, there will be new stock in on Friday! The new stock was delayed, which was a real pain. Normally they wouldn't have run out of stock, but the delay meant they were short this time.

Thanks for letting us know whats going on sarah your a star :D
Wish i could've waited til friday but daren't risk it, oh well at least next time i order i should be able to get whatever i like.

Vix, if you want some shakes, I could get some to you for Friday AM. Email me via the Exante site if you need some.

The shakes are back in stock on the website everyone!

It was very kind of you to offer but with buying the promo packs then strawb shakes i cant really afford to buy more shakes now so will have to wait, never mind these things happen, it was obviously just a one off :)

Just looked at the website soooo gutted, the promo pack now has 7 shakes 7 soups and 7 bars :cry: no fair! lol

Awww Vix, at least having lots of soups will help retrain your sweet tooth.
I have just done my second order and ordered all shakes. I can't buy the bars as I would struggle to eat just one a day...if I had my way, I would eat three a day instead of shakes and soups lol.

Keep up the good work...roll on weigh day! x

Hey Gaynor im with you there can't wait till weigh day so we can see our results :D
Just been down the stables for three hours today and i am completely shattered now haha so unfit!
How are u feeling today?

Just looked at the website soooo gutted, the promo pack now has 7 shakes 7 soups and 7 bars :cry: no fair! lol

If you can afford it, buy some more shakes and then you can even them out over the next 4 weeks.

Back