Just ordered today

lilprincessvic

Gold Member
Hi all I am new to slim and save but not to minimins.

I have been doing slimming world for a year and I have lost just under 3 stone with it. Although I enjoy it the problem is that I have only lost 7lbs in the past 6 months so I have been researching into doing something new for a while. After discussing with my other half he agreed to let me do a VLCD for a short time to get the last stone and a half off.

Although I dont have that much left to lose I feel it makes me feel worse. Before I started losing weight I didnt think I had a problem, I loved been the curvy girl with the big boobs. Now I seem to be left with saggy boobs and a bumpy body. Im sure that I will feel great once I get to my target but at the moment I just want it off.

I have just ordered a weeks worth of food to see how I get on but I hope to do it for 5-6 weeks just to get that stone and a half on.

Vicky

I started on slimming world too. I lost 30lbs with it but the weight wasn't coming off fast enough. I started slim and save on Thursday last week and have lost 10lbs so far, so it does work if you put your mind to it. I do have another 100lbs to go though so that's why it's probably coming off so fast.

I think you'll be surprised at how much you enjoy the packs on slim and save. Keep us updated with how you get on and good luck!!

Jess xx

Thank you for your reply. I am very excited to be starting. I think my only problem will come when I have to make tea for my boy and OH. I am a funny eater too but hoping I will be ok

I have a delivery coming tomorrow, just the 10 sachet flavours to try and then will order what I want :) good luck, will keep posted xx

Last edited:
xox_collette_xox said:
I have a delivery coming tomorrow, just the 10 sachet flavours to try and then will order what I want :) good luck, will keep posted xx

How come you only ordered 10 flavours?

Back