Just out of curiosity...

~Lucky~

Do people find that they lose differently depending on how they use their weekly points through the week? The first 2 weeks I dipped into my weekly points for a particular meal and had decent losses and then this week I dipped into my weekly points by a few a day each day of the week. This week I only lost 0.5lbs. I'm wondering whether this is because the one big meal a week had been giving my metabolism a bit of a shock and causing better loses or whether it was just one of those things?

What do people think? Have you noticed any difference because of how you spread out your points?

Last edited:
Hello I'd say after losing 10.5lbs in 2 weeks 0.5lb is good that's 11lbs in 3 weeks and you aren't very over weight.
If I have a big loss I always am really pleased if I lose anything the next week as it's stayed off.

Well done and they say 0.5-2lbs a week is right x

size102b said:
Hello I'd say after losing 10.5lbs in 2 weeks 0.5lb is good that's 11lbs in 3 weeks and you aren't very over weight.
If I have a big loss I always am really pleased if I lose anything the next week as it's stayed off.

Well done and they say 0.5-2lbs a week is right x

Oh I know, I'm not complaining! It's just if I've ever had a 'naughty' meal I always joke doing it for the sake of my metabolism. I was just wondering whether there was actually any truth behind it (or at least anecdotal evidence).

I have to say I prefer eating that way. I feel that it teaches me good habits 5-6 days out of 7 and then one day when I can really feel I'm treating myself (whilst staying within my points)

I use mine daily and i think my losses are pretty good. I agree with what size102be said, your losses are really good so 0.5lb is good.

Last edited:
The first two weeks I ate mine daily this last week ive used most of them sat and sun but dont think ive lost much this week. That might be because i only started 2 weeks ago and my weight loss is settling down. Will need to do it for another few weeks to know for sure I think..

Back