Just over 10 weeks?

thisisit120lbs

Hi everyone,

Having a really hungry day...Want some encouragement please!
It's my brothers wedding on the 13th of May, I've got just over 10 weeks. Do you think I can loose 3 stones? I know this sounds silly but will I feel different and will I see a substantial physical change? I'm scared that it won't make any difference...I've been faffing around for ages and the weddings almost approaching I've had a goal many
months ago of getting under 10 stones
but that's not going to happen now....HELP!!!!! X

Hey it looks like we both started on the same day - Wednesday.
I have done this before, and I lost 3 and a half stone in 3 and a bit months. But then I am bigger than you so I had more to lose...I don't know if that makes a difference to the speed of the losses or not.

I'm not physically hungry today, haven't been since I started, but my 'emotional' hunger is getting to me a bit. I am still having to cook for my hubby and son and almost cried serving up toad in the hole tonight. However, I did it. I did make my hubby put the leftovers straight into the dog's bowl to just so I wasn't tempted. Then I washed up straight away too so that the sight/smell of it was gone.
I think it is cos it's the weekend - weekdays are cool cos of being in a routine with work etc.

Maybe you should write yourself a motivational memo - perhaps include pics of an outfit you want to wear for the wedding, with a few mini goals to reach on the way. I did a poster last time which I taped to my 'naughty cupboard' and it really did help me in my 'weak' moments.

Chin up :)

Hi hun,

Thanks for your post, yeh cooking for the family is difficult, and when it smells good the going gets tough....I am in ketosis but still really craving and OMG during the night I can feel my stomach growling for food...lol...

I've got my outfit out and have hanged it up so I do not keep my eye off the goal....xx

Good luck to you!!!

Back