Just put my order in....advice please:-)

Discussion in 'Exante' started by cddietgal, 29 March 2011 Social URL.

1. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

Morning
    well I have done my order and hopefully it will come tomorrow so I can get started...I can't wait
    I can't remember from cd so can anyone advise please
    Is it just black tea/coffee and water you can drink or can you have a tiny bit of skimmed milk in your tea/coffee?
    Also any type of mints I can suck on? I think I remember polo sugar free,it just I work with the public and don't want stinky keto breath all over them lol
    Also am I right in thinking they don't advise going to the gym in the first few weeks? I'm thinking of doing a bit of zumba and aqua aerobics this week....should that be ok?
    Anything else I have forgotten?
    Thanks again
    cdg x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think I read that it says you shouldn't start a new exercise regime in the first few weeks, but it's not as much of a concern if it's something you already do before starting.

4. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    have a look in the sticky section, there's an exante faq thread, and a 'what can I drink' thread that will answer lots of your questions :)

Welcome, and good luck getting started :)

5. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Welcome aboard

Technically no you are not allowed skimmed milk, but some people do have a dash in their coffee/tea. Others sprinkle a little of their Vanilla Shake in their coffee/tea. No mints allowed - breath sprays and mouthwashes are the best option. I think that if you have already been doing lots of exercise then it will probably be ok to continue - but maybe tone it down a little bit, otherwise its best to do a little bit of low impact - water aerobics would be ok. If you want to do something more strenous then I would wait for at least a couple of weeks for your body to get "used" to the lower calorie intake first and of course to get into Ketosis and get that burst of energy will which will be helpful. Good luck xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.