Just put my order in....advice please:-)

cddietgal

Morning
well I have done my order and hopefully it will come tomorrow so I can get started...I can't wait
I can't remember from cd so can anyone advise please
Is it just black tea/coffee and water you can drink or can you have a tiny bit of skimmed milk in your tea/coffee?
Also any type of mints I can suck on? I think I remember polo sugar free,it just I work with the public and don't want stinky keto breath all over them lol
Also am I right in thinking they don't advise going to the gym in the first few weeks? I'm thinking of doing a bit of zumba and aqua aerobics this week....should that be ok?
Anything else I have forgotten?
Thanks again
cdg x

I think I read that it says you shouldn't start a new exercise regime in the first few weeks, but it's not as much of a concern if it's something you already do before starting.

Welcome aboard

Technically no you are not allowed skimmed milk, but some people do have a dash in their coffee/tea. Others sprinkle a little of their Vanilla Shake in their coffee/tea. No mints allowed - breath sprays and mouthwashes are the best option. I think that if you have already been doing lots of exercise then it will probably be ok to continue - but maybe tone it down a little bit, otherwise its best to do a little bit of low impact - water aerobics would be ok. If you want to do something more strenous then I would wait for at least a couple of weeks for your body to get "used" to the lower calorie intake first and of course to get into Ketosis and get that burst of energy will which will be helpful. Good luck xx

Back