Just saved myself from the crisps!

ginlin

Better to Drink your Syns
Not long got in from a hospital appointment with my 20 year old son, who had found a lump on his testicle a couple of weeks ago, fortunately it is an epididymal cyst, and is best left alone, because of the complications of removing it.
So, poured myself a large glass of wine, and was just about to open some crisps, when I logged on to here, and suddenly thought, you idiot!.....so, made chopped up some lovely lean ham, and mixed it with pickled silverskin onions and beetroot and now feel really proud of myself!

You've just saved me from a marmalade sandwich :) !

aw just had my curly wurly treat and was sooo tempted to get a wispa, seem to be craving lots of chocolate just now (must be nearing that time of month) but also logged on here and now wont have it - good for us. Blimming hard at times though -

Well my quick little free snack certainly worked for me last night, because, I know that I would never have stopped at one bag of crisps!

OMG! Well done babe, after the day you had I bet you wanted your vices. Wish I could say the same about the 4 chocolate fingers I just ate :/

Back