Just spent £300 on exante!

jools1986

Silver Member
ordered enough to last me until xmas, so no excuses to not stick to it!

excited :D

cooking for 13 people tonight, should be a challenge haha

have a good day all! x

Well done to you for being so positive and motivated - and good luck for tonight! (I'd be in the corner crying if I had to cook for so many!)

How great is it that you can be 'fed' for so long for £300:D

I love cooking and love doing it for groups. What you making?

Im so impressed with yout dedication and the fact that you can cook for 13 without caving... no way i'd offer to cook the meal if was not going to eat at all... it would kill me... let alone the stress of cooking for 13!!!

Welldone for being so commited xx

how did the cooking go? Good on you buying your shakes ... Christmas is going to be good for us all.

cooking went great, I made canelloni and cookies! They scarfed it right down, while I sat back with my shakes! Didn't feel like caving in once to be completely honest.

I have been cooking all week, I made dinner for 8 on monday and I am making the boys spaghetti and meatballs tomorrow.

I love that I now don't have to worry about buying food, I bought the 2 shakes bumper packs (I don't like the idea of soup, with the shake I don't like them so I can neck it!) and bars.

I am concerned that the bars are going to make me want to eat. This is my concern at the moment.

I am so happy and hyper and excited all the time theres no way I'd want o ruin it by eating!

well done jools , im postive that by new year you will be a more confident slimmer person what a great way to enter the the year . Good luck hun !

I really hope so.

I am hoping for 2011 to be a new chapter in my life where being fat can be put behind me and I can just enjoy life!

Another pound down today, not long until the 14s!!

Back