Just started Atkins..

Really, dear god and here's me thinking your a bloke :), well for a woman that bloated feeling is usually TOM approaching isn't it.

You might be right, although just finishing.
Sorry I didn't mention being female, I wasn't hiding it, it just didn't come up....
Anyway, I've had bacon and scrambled egg for breakfast, and have some chicken cooking for lunch, saving my soup for dinner tonight as everyone else is back late and I'll feel like something warm.
Catch up later

Hi

Did the aitkins intially and lost 7 stones on it, its a great diet but not to be done for too long as constipation hits you badly lol.

Good luck all on this diet and by the way Tabasco sauce its great on steak or any meats you guys and almost 0 carbs

See you later then Percy,

Did the aitkins intially and lost 7 stones on it, its a great diet but not to be done for too long as constipation hits you badly lol.

I didn't have that problem huseyin, probably because I ate loads of green veggies including spinach, that plus drinking loads of water

See you later then Percy,

I didn't have that problem huseyin, probably because I ate loads of green veggies including spinach, that plus drinking loads of water

I had the issue about 3 months in i would say, but yes veggies do help and also thistle seed.

I guess everyone is different, tell me though did you get lower back pain around the kidney region, i felt that after i went on aitkins for the 3rd time... im doing well to put people off lol sorry guys i dont mean to im just curious

If I did I don't recall it any more Huseyin, My Dr was very strict with me the first year I was on Atkins, he did blood and liver/kidney tests every 3 months until he was convinced it was OK. Like many, he was very critical of Atkins initially but I think I converted him. :D I still have the annual MOT and I'm pleased to report that all my readings are fine, in fact better than fine for a 60 year old.

Your both fantastic. My bloated thing has gone, thank god, I'd had enough. My only problem when I've done this for long periods has been leg cramp because of lack of salt i think. This is my 2nd whole day again on induction, so hopeful for a good loss by the weekend.

You mention Tabasco, do you think Chilli flakes are ok? I love them and they give a really good kick

Percy, Chilli is great, look at this link.

CHILLI

I love Chilli and garlic, probably a good job I have my own office though. ;)

I will percy, same to you.

i had a great breakfast this morning. I was up early so headed out to the Cafe near work, had a big fry up, 2 x sausage, 2 x bacon, 2 x Black Pudding and 2 x poached eggs (got to be healthy haven't we ;) )

Atkins maintenance is the bee's knee's. :D

I'm back on Atkins after a major blow out over christmas. Anyway, day 4 on induction & I've put on 3lb this morning! I'm devastated! Hopefully it is TOTM. Argh!!

I've bought some tortilla wraps from Avidlite, they are 7g carbs - 4g fibre so that makes them 3g net carbs. But I seem to be sensitive to the fibre as the bars stall my weight loss so I'm counting the wraps as 7g. Do you think they are ok to eat on induction. I really want this to work for me as I was on CD for four months & I CAN'T get back on it.

I love Atkins! Help!

Hi Zo, I never used any of the LC or SF products myself, I call them FRANKENFOOD. Basically on induction I ate as much meat as I liked (unprocessed) and three big mugs of green leaf veggies a day, either as salad or steamed for my evening meal. I did take a multivitamin tablet and I still take an omega3 fish oil for my joints. I used the '72 version of DANDR which I found on amazon, I think that version is way better than the newer ones.

Hope that helps.

Back