Just started Diet Chef today!

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by slimjanine, 8 October 2008 Social URL.

1. slimjanine

slimjanine www.slimjanine.co.uk

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.51%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Hi,

To be honest I did start it yesterday but got to about 3pm, was really hungry and gave in, so not very proud of myself and started again today!

Decided to have my main meal at lunch as the soup only filled me up for about 1 hour and I don't cope well with being hungry - especially if I'm bored at work! So far so good - has some fruit and will have a soup for tea. Brought carrot sticks and tomatoes to snack on this evening if get peckish!

Very encouraged by the posts of how well you're all doing - aiming for 7lbs loss in my first week if I can manage to stay on track! (I have about 4 stone to lose)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tazzi

Tazzi is Special :P

Start Weight:
    228kg
    Current Weight:
    78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    150kg(65.78%)
    Hi hun, Glad to hear how you are getting on...i am considering it again...See what my dietician says.
    Taz x

4. JanBow

JanBow Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(17.72%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hi Janine

Nice to meet you, hope DietChef is working for you and you've stuck with it over the last couple of days.

All the best
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.