Just started LT

Jamie, thats BRILLIANT!!! Well done, you must be really chuffed :)

Chocolate was my fave LT shake too! Now I'm on CD I have too many to chose from!

Hey

just had my 4th weeks weigh in and i lost another 7 lb thats 31 lb so far im well happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D, only have to do just under 2 more weeks till im were i want to be, this forum is sound it keeps me goin and its interesting to find out how everyone else is doing. im still loving the shakes whish i know is wierd but there nice choc is my fav?????
jamie
Oh jamie thats amazing!!! Well done!!! I love chocy one too....also the vanilla cos its sort of suttle favour....

Wow, You have done amazing. I've only lost a stone over the same period of time. I say 'only', but I do realise that is still very good.

Well done again you.
Sharon

Sharon - a stone is brilliant....that about what I lost too....over the same time...the guys tend to loose much quicker lucky sods!!

Its really does... Your so right! Ive been thinking that for ages!:D

Angel delight???? Hadnt thought of that before....mmmmm remember that as a child - a Sunday treat...

hey peeps,

tomorrow i start my last week of the tfr and im well happy, but to be honest apart from the odd time i have found the whole not eating thing quite easy all i tell myself is that its only 6 weeks out of my life its not a long time. cant wait to start eating again though:D. really looking forward to my refeed week and hopefully not to put anymore weight back on after that, i have not gained any weight in the last year and a half so now that i have lost 2 1/2 stone hopefully i will not put any back on, will miss my indians tho:mad:, this is a top site and will keep on looking in when i finish LT in two weeks, good luck to all of ya

jamie

You can go for an indian meal.....just choose wisely. Eg...starter chicken tikka/tandoori or fish starter. Main meal one of the grill meals. Eg. Tandoori mix no sauce (the problem with the sauces is you dont know what they have put in it. A lot of curries have added sugar so its best to just avoid the sauces). Have it with a nice salad. Take it from me I've had a couple of curries and still remained in ketosis (but i must admit its tough saying no to papadoms/naan bread/rice/sauce and booze.....but its worth it.
x

Shazpaz.....Thats really good advice on indian food...mmmmm mouth watering...

Jamie.....you have done so well...best of luck with the last bit

Oooooooooh chorizoooooo

Hey was reading that you can have quorn sausages on 790 - I want to go onto 790 RIGHT NOW!!!

mmmmm they are so yummy and very low in carbs.......

Just had my final weigh in today lost another 6lb this week:D, i have got until wed on the tfr program then i start my refeed week on thursday cant wait, i have been on the trf for 40 days today and have lost 2st 9lb so far, hopefully i will loose a couple more lb before i finish my refeed because i wanna be a couple of pound under my ideal weight which is 13 1/2 stone, i am currently 13st 8lb which isnt bad for a 6ft 1 bloke. because i have got 2 weekends away comin up with the lads, in germany one weekend then poland the next, i will deffo eat healthy but its just the drink im worried about so if i do put a couple of pounds on i wont be to pi**ed off. hope all of you are doin good!!!!!!!!!!

You have done amazingly well.......I bet you are soooo proud of yourself and you should be!!:D

Good luck and keep logging on and letting us know how you are getting on maintaining your weight.

Back