Just started LT

I see, that sure does help that you active while you work, I just sit on my ass all day at work , going to have to try do something...

Thanks for letting me know!!

Well done Jamie!! It really is brilliant that you have lost all the weight you wanted to so quickly. I agree with Elle, you should be really proud of yourself!!!

alright gang!!!!!

not logged in for a while just been reading through some of the posts yous lot are still doin well, anyway i finished my re-feed week with no problems all went acording to plan, i actually lost another 4 pound which i didnt really want to loose cos it took me into the 12 stones wanna stay in the 13s, but i went to germany the day after with the lads to watch a footy game for a couple of days so just crept up to dead on 13 now obviously the jeigermeisters and bratwursts didnt help :p, so since i come back im just back to eating heathy again which is ok i dont mind at all loads of fish, chicken and salad and some potatoes. im off to poland at the weekend with the lads again which could be tricky cos i dont want to put any more weight on so hopefully will just watch what i eat and try and stick to vodka:D mmm......., take care everyone and good luck.

Congratulations. Glad to see you so positive. I will start refeed in about a month and I too am afraid of putting on weight, but you have reassured me that if I stick to the manual I shall be ok.

oWell done Jamie you actually sound really happy which is good! Have great time in Poland and dont worry too much about what your weight is doing. Just as you said try to eat normally and you can sort any extra pounds out when you come back. YOu couldnt possibly put that much on ........could you?

Hi, I'm on day 9 aswell...I lost 9lbs but my weigh in was on the Monday so I had the full week to lose the 9 lbs, you only had mon-sat, every one is different.
Strange thing is I have had a really bad day today, could only manage 2 of the shakes (mind you I might have one later on).
Have also not had nearly enough water to drink, so I will be on that all night.
I have really craved chocolate today:(
This site really helps, just knowing there are loads of experienced people who you can ask about anything is great and it really helps.

Hey everyone, it must be a day for it.. I woke up this morning feeling so crap!!! Think its a dose of the flu:sign0137: so I havent even managed to get out of the bed...feel so cold:gen125: and for some reason craving choc havent got a clue why because usually crisps are my downfall!!! Havent drank much water at all today so hopefully tomorrow I will be felling better.

iatemywillpowe 6lb is great well done and keep up the good work I agree with Missy "everyone is different"
I manged to loose 3lb last week and I wasnt very pleased to be honest i was upset.. but I realise now how wrong I was thinking like that it was pointed out to me by two other girls that 3-4lb a week is normal...

Best of luck and at least when we have out bad days we have each other:grouphugg:

snap JJ811, i lost 12lb too. great isnt it. i'm so made up. you can buy those ketostix on ebay for about a fiver.

A massive well done Janinelee123, 12lbs is fant-slimming-tastic.

You must be very proud of yourself.

Yeah...great progress guys! Well done all round!!

Sparkles - dont beat yourself up! 3llbs is a great loss and about right...well on track for your stone a month. The guys loose much quicker!!

Thanks Bea... I realise that now I think I was disappointed because I had lost more previous weeks!
And also the girl in the pharmacy wasnt that nice about it...but I do realise now I didnt know 3-4lb was a week was normal!!!

Thanks again
x

The chicken would have been fine but the celebrations could very well have knocked you out but dont worry too much because it should not take long to get back in again. Put it behind you and move on. :)

Back