Just started LT

Jamie, thats wonderful! Wow, you've done brilliantly, I'm jealous - guys just lose so much faster than we do!!

Yeah...the guys are so lucky they get to shift the pounds so much quicker!!

Well done Jamie. It just goes to show that if you just put your head down and get on with it, it can be done!! I wish I could bloody do it! Have a great time on your weekends away and just relax and have a laugh and deal with the consequences when you get back!!

Hey Rach dont be soooo hard on yourself you are still going in the right direction.....

My sis does those and she has a "super butt and toned legs" well done.....

Im not sure if I will be doing it or not to be honest. Its a bit much if I am going to go back onto SSing again. I might start to burn lean muscle according to my CDC. Sounds painfull!!

LOL

he he that so funny you too....spinning sounds like a great exercise for all aspects of your "well being" lol

hey guys,

just started my first day of refeed today, just made myself chicken and salad so boring but yet sooooooo nice, i was feeling a bit wierd this morning knowing i was starting the refeed today coz i didnt really want to do it maybe im scared of puttin the 3 stone back on or somthing. but anyway im gonna doexactly whan the manual says just like i have done for the past 7 weeks and im sure i will be fine, i will keep just sticking to water rather than juice or tea/coffee i have never minded it before and i find it very easy to drink 4 litres a day just the runnin to the loo all the time that does my head in, if anyone has done the refeed i just wanna know if or when do you come out of ketosis, thanks for all the help with the questions ive asked before, and keep on going its well worth it in the end i went over to see family the weekend and they were all shocked and amazed how well i look and i felt so sound, my girlfriend is goin mad because ive gotta buy all new jeans and some tee shirts thinks shes more worried about the cost to be honest coz she knows were i like to shop hahahaha

Oooh Jamie, how exciting to be eating food again!! Dont you worry, I am sure you are going to keep the weight off - hey its simple now you know how!!

I went onto 790 on CD this week, which means I have been having chicken and salad (how delicious!) and milk too, I came out of ketosis this morning after 2 days of having food. I knew because I was hungry for the first time in 20 weeks!!

I hope you are going to treat yourself to lots of lovely new clothes now you have reached your goal, you sure as hell deserve to and I am sure your GF will not begrudge you spending what you want to!!

Well done Jamie, you should by damn proud of yourself :)

Heya Jamie,
Many congrats on you big loss thats great, im sure you be good especially if you buy some new
clothes... what a good feeling that must be!!!

Im just wondering did you do much exercise???

Back