Just started sole source .... 12 weeks! Anyone else?

Morning. Happy Monday. Week 7 starts today which has flown by however I have stayed the same today. My first week being level. Really wanted to hit that 3 stone mark this week. Going to smash it this week to get it next Monday x
Take care all, doing amazing x

Good Morning All,
Doesn't the weeks go by so quick, before we know it we will hit goal. You go Kirsty...........
Good luck all hope your all on plan.

Morning. Happy Monday. Week 7 starts today which has flown by however I have stayed the same today. My first week being level. Really wanted to hit that 3 stone mark this week. Going to smash it this week to get it next Monday x
Take care all, doing amazing x

Well done Kirsty, you’re doing amazing!

Time does fly by.... I’m trying to not be too hard on myself for messing about for several weeks as I could almost be at goal by now :oops:

That’s what I always think. If I had started and stuck to it, it would be over by now.
The days go past whether you do it or not. But look you are doing it. You are doing it for you. We are all human and slip up sometimes. Life is for living.
You are doing it for you. That is the most important thing xx

That’s what I always think. If I had started and stuck to it, it would be over by now.
The days go past whether you do it or not. But look you are doing it. You are doing it for you. We are all human and slip up sometimes. Life is for living.
You are doing it for you. That is the most important thing xx
Thank you Kirsty - you’re absolutely right! Time will pass either way.

I hope everyone is having a good week? xxxx

Everyone beenquiet.... hope all is well and in track.
I’m just over 3 stone now! Before and after pictures are really noticeable and make me see how far I’ve come.

Hugs x

Everyone beenquiet.... hope all is well and in track.
I’m just over 3 stone now! Before and after pictures are really noticeable and make me see how far I’ve come.

Hugs x

Well done Kirsty - that’s an amazing loss!!

Can you share you photos - extra motivation for us all :)

So embarrassed. But think that’s it uploaded x

Attachments

• E9EEDC10-1AC2-4247-99BB-60FA7ADF3140.jpeg
    E9EEDC10-1AC2-4247-99BB-60FA7ADF3140.jpeg
    528.9 KB · Views: 15
Hi Kirsty, still on plan trying to drink 3 litres of water per day. How are you doing?

Jay!! How are you? I’ve not seen you on the other thread, how are you getting on? I lost another 4lb this week, total of 12lb in three weeks now - starting to feel better but I still have a long way to go xxxx

How are you Kirsty? How much have you lost now and how much longer will you be on your shakes? xxxx

Hi Gem, good on you that is a great loss. I had a blip and decided to eat the whole house for a week. I put on 5Ilbs which I of course was gutted and don't know why I always do that. I am on track have lost the 4Ilbs out of the 5 I have put on. I have 4 stone to lose by the 1st October and am going to stick to it 100% as this diet does work if you stay on plan. I have my weigh in on Friday so will let you know how I get on. Kirsty that is a great pic of you what a loss , looking great. When's everyones weigh in, lets do this.

Hi Gem, good on you that is a great loss. I had a blip and decided to eat the whole house for a week. I put on 5Ilbs which I of course was gutted and don't know why I always do that. I am on track have lost the 4Ilbs out of the 5 I have put on. I have 4 stone to lose by the 1st October and am going to stick to it 100% as this diet does work if you stay on plan. I have my weigh in on Friday so will let you know how I get on. Kirsty that is a great pic of you what a loss , looking great. When's everyones weigh in, lets do this.

Well done for getting straight back on it Jay - much easier said than done for sure!! I had so many false restarts until I eventually managed to get back into it! Plus 5lb isn’t that bad at all, especially as you’ve already lost 4 of it :)

My weigh in on Monday - I get no support from my pharmacy :oops: She doesn’t even weigh me so I’m using scales at Boots. They sell me two weeks worth (Lipotrim should be monitored by a Pharmacist as it’s c.460 calories a day!) and she’s not always there when I show up. Never mind - I get all the support I need from these forums 💕 [Plus I really want to do it this time - before when she didn’t weigh me I didn’t end up doing it properly after a few weeks and then just gave up].

I only have just under two weeks left of Lipotrim, then a week of refeed before my weekend away - after that I plan on following Slimming World, it’s more of a lifestyle than diet so much more sustainable than our starvation diets haha xxxx

Hi Gem that's a bit bad from the pharmacist, they don't really care. Slimming World is good I probably will do that once I finish Cambridge. What do you weigh now. I have a countdown which I check every morning at work before my holiday to Canada/Jamaica. Can't wait and just hope I get the beach body I want.

Hi Gem that's a bit bad from the pharmacist, they don't really care. Slimming World is good I probably will do that once I finish Cambridge. What do you weigh now. I have a countdown which I check every morning at work before my holiday to Canada/Jamaica. Can't wait and just hope I get the beach body I want.

Hi Jay

I know :rolleyes: They lady I had at the other Pharmacy was so so lovely and supportive, but they didn’t always get the Lipotrim order in within the week and it stressed me out (you can’t run out of shakes!), so I changed to another Pharmacy..... you can’t have it all I guess.

On my scales I was 11st 6lb this morning, I hope to get down to 11st (or just under) before my weekend away. My ultimate goal is to get back to 9st-9st 7lb. I still have a way to go but I am starting to feel better about myself. (My biggest was 15st 13lb), makes me want to cry saying that :oops:..... I just have to remind myself that it’s all in the past! xxxx

How are you?

Hi Gem, I am good thanks. Have my weigh in so will let you know how I have done. You have done so well and I am sure you will get to your goal. My highest weight weight was 14st 11Ilbs and now weigh 13st 4Ilbs. I like to be 9st or 9 1/2 by the 1st October when I go away, so have to stay strong and keep saying to myself I can do this. Have a good weekend and keep motivated xx

Back