Attack Just starting a little help please!

gillprior

HI,

Just had my first day and all gone well.

Can I double check a few things

• is it OK to have crab sticks (i read in the book that you can)
  • Sliced meat already cooked and pre packed are these OK and what do I need to look out for ir less than so much fat etc
  • Which yogs can I have do they need to be nill fat?
  • Where do you get the oat bran from?
Gill xx

hi gill, and welcome to the forum

crab sticks are fine but it's a max of 8 per day. if you read the nutrition they actually contain quite high carbs, so i would save them for an emergency/special occasion if you can.

prepackaged meat isn't usually a good idea i'm afraid - again check the ingredients and nutrition and you'll see that they usually have a load of nasty added extras which can up the carb and salt count. best to cook your own meat and slice that.

yoghurt has to be fat free, and with lowest carbs possible. vanilla and toffee mullers are the norm, though most of us prefer to buy natural or greek yoghurt (fat free) and sweeten/flavour it ourselves.

oatbran is in asda and sainsburys (mornflake) and also tesco (own brand) as well as in holland and barrett as well as other health food shops. it will be with the porridge oats in the supermarkets, but make sure what you buy says oat bran on the label.

It would be great if you could fill in your user cp (top right) so we can see your current weight and height, and if you post your menus every day we can help point out anywhere you might be going wrong.

good luck on dukan, hope you find the forum useful!

Back