Just taken delivery of the box that will change the way i look forever!!

Hi FB

Been ok today feeling bloated after yesterday's explosive day but i should be back to normal tomorrow !! Been out watching kids playing football so no temptation on a boggy football pitch only the worry of where I would go if I needed to pee lol!! I did just have a little piece of chicken off the roast I have just cooked! I have left them all filling their faces in the kitchen whilst I enjoy my third litre of water in the living room!!!

How's you anyway? Your temptation levels better today!

Xxx

Glad to hear you're back on track... Well done! Another hard day for me but weekends always are! Back to work tomorrow after half term off so hoping to find it a little easier once back in a routine ;-)
Keep it up
FB xx

Hi FB

Yep, back to the hum drum of kids back to school tomorrow to be honest I am better when i am in the office as I have many distractions, none of which are food, lunch times I whip home have a shake and take the dog and straight back to work!!

The weekends were the hardest when I did CD but I kept with it, to be honest the bit I hate the most is my kids watching me do this diet! My 10 year old daughter questioning why I am only eating that and why am I not sitting to the table with them to eat. She even asked if I was going back round the ladies house again to buy milkshakes, to which I replied NO! But its not the best example to set to either of them really least of all girls!:family2:

So the sooner I un-jam the zip on my fat suit and take it off the better!! I'm bored with this suit now, I fancy a change LOL :wave_cry:

Speak to you soon
xxx

You're sounding much more upbeat about the diet now oafette - good stuff!
After my first week I decided to sit and eat with the family at dinner time - hard when they've got a scrummy tea an I've got my packs but ho hum! My daughter is 13 and my son 10 so they kind of understand why I'm doing it... They don't want their mum to be obese and risk all the health factors that go with being a lardy lump so they're kind of with me which helps! Was hoping to be back into the work routine today but my son fell off his scooter this morning when out with a friend and has bashed all his face up and lost a tooth (baby luckily) so I've come home from work to look after him........ It's situations like this when in the past I would have turned to food to make me feel better but I'm not going to ...... Perhaps I've come further with my food addiction than I think??!
Let me know how your day went
FB xx

Afternoon my dear, kids don't you just love them, I am working from home today, my two are back at school so I will be picking them up in an hour! They are 8 & 10, so they don't quite get the whole diet thing as they are both really active so eat like there's no tomorrow and are stick thin! I just try not to make a big deal about it and say to myself I am NEVER letting them see me do a diet like this again!!

I have tried the little and often approach today with half a shake for breakfast, half a bar about 11, other half of the shake at 2 then the other half of the bar when I cook tea, then the final shake when they eat tea!!

The variety may help!!

Is this your first VLCD?

Enjoy the rest of your afternoon Florence Nightingale ;0)

Xxx

Last edited:
Sounds like you have plan ;-)
Not my first vlcd - I did lighterlife in 2006 and lost 4 stone in 11 weeks but I developed an allergic reaction to one of the pack ingredients and was advised by my doctor to come off the diet - so I did, but as I wasn't 'ready' to finish I went a bit wild as was left on limbo a bit :-(. Planning on going onto ws from 1st april so that I can introduce the foods slowly but still with the restriction of exante - I must say though I had a mighty fine time putting my weight back on!!
Keep at it my lovely and we'll speak soon
FB aka Florence nightingale ;-) xx

Wow you've done fab, both then and now. I lost 3 1/2 stone on CD but needed to ideally shift another stone and a half but I got fed up with the councillor so stopped... Then it took me about 3 years to put it all back on, but I have :(...

I think I am going to have to play it buy ear as to when I start incorporating food properly. I have started Zumba to increase my exercise as trundling around the block with the dog just isn't cutting it. I am apprehensive about Wednesday as I don't feel any different I have put the scales away else I will become obsessive about weighing as I am drinking shed loads, I had 3 litres of water before 2pm today, so working from home became working in the loo lol!!

Back in the office tomorrow so plenty of distractions to keep the hunger pangs at bay although cooking tea is a bloody nightmare. Pork chops tonight I was salivating mashing potatoes!! Bloody ridiculous, for those who have been saying they are bloated by the shakes and bars.....well I am struggling to see how!!!

Anyway catch up soon hun

Take care
Xx

Howdie doodie my little oafette and how has today been for you? It's weigh day 7 for me an I lost 2 (and a bit) lbs giving me a total so far of 35.5lbs. A little disappointed but nor surprised as I really struggled to get the water down me during half term and you know what they say "you gotta drink to shrink" ;-)..... Back to work today and have managed my usual 4.5 lts so fingers crossed I'll have a better one next week :). Decided i probably need to start doing some exercise so my son has had me on the wii fit again tonight . Also think I might invest in a treadmill, it's my birthday coming up in a couple of weeks so might ask if family/friends want to club together and get me one- found an ok one if amazon for 149, not bad I thought.
Anyway I've rambled a little haven't I? How has your day back in the office been? Have you been little and often again today my dear?
Spk soon
FB xx

Howdie flower, thats fab weight loss, well back in the office for me today I was in from 7.30am today and I didn't have my first half a bar until 9.30 but I consumed 2 litres of water before lunch so basically another day not spent in front of my computer!! I reckon I am doing about 4 litres of water a day plus extra with the yummy shakes now being split in half (denote sarcasm). I was gonna pop and get some Tesco bars for a bit of variety, but it seems they are only available on the black market due to demand ;0) !!

I haven't been on the wii fit for ages, my kids had a kinect for the Xbox last year and I have done Zumba on that twice much to my kids and husbands amusement, let's just say I had to shut the blinds for fear of the neighbours calling an ambulance thinking I was having some sort of fit!! Lol

In my garage I have a cross trainer that I love, but I haven't been on for ages, I also do Zumba with my 10 year old daughter on a Wednesday while my son practices football, basically it keeps us out of the cold and maybe aids fitness!! In theory I should have a body like Elle McPherson and not Bubbles De Vere, but clearly I am a work in motion.

I ate 2 haribos today, due to child pressure so with that and my evil pizza slice I will be lucky to shift a bloody ounce! I am crap my willpower is in the garage with my cross trainer :0).

I am dreading getting on those scales tomorrow are you totally good in the week with no slip ups if so share your secret !! My pizza and 2 haribo are my 2 slips in a week, I just want it to fall off! !!

Now sat with a black coffee and another litre of water trying to wash away the haribo. Thank god the Brits are on.

I counted my chins today and there still all there - gutted I tell you, I thought at least one may have started to disappear ;0)

Wish me luck on the scales that lie

Take care Hun xxx

Last edited:
No - still mahoosive in the scheme of things, if I could get the same next week or better I would be well happy, at the moment the naked picture is still pretty pants :0) !! Well no actually not pretty pants bloody big pants lol xx

How's you anyway my ever shrinking violet? :0)

Xxx

I'm struggling a bit today ....;-( for last couple of days I've felt hungry.. Nothing major but enuff to make me think about wanting to eat.
You must be super pleased with your 8lb weight loss ! As my new found friend I would like to say how proud I am of you for overcoming your pizza blip and getting back on track to achieve such a great loss :-D... You're a stronger person than I am there is NO WAY that I would have been able to stop once I'd started.
Keep it up my little treacle sponge ;-)
FB xx

Ola amigo

Just got in from Zumba (the class that makes you look like an un-coordinated nutcase) and considering I have had the sum total of 400 calories I don't feel to bad! I feel worse that hubby and the kids are in the kitchen eating fish and chips!! I have just pinched a chip therefore I will not be partaking of the "honk if your 100%" club today.

I lost the same in my first week on CD, you are a stronger person than me to go on as long as you have I used to get so dis-heartened by the low losses a few weeks in. When the kids have gone to bed I will whip to the big tescos and see if I can get some other bars to eliminate the monotony of what's in the box!

You have lost bloody loads I would be well chuffed to lose that! What's your target? How much have you got to go before your putting on your size 10 thong bikini?? I am not unrealistic a size 14 that's what I want, currently an 18, but I have a curvy figure (namely Jordan's chest!!) and long legs as I am tall (imagine a potato on cocktail sticks, that's me)... No probs with my arms and legs, there slim its just the disaster area in the middle!

As my new found friend, let me just ask whereabouts in the country are you? I do minimins on my iPhone I can't be arsed with running up my laptop so I have limited viewing abilities on here!

I'll tell you a bit about me, I live near Bristol, married 2 kids,10 & 8, and I'm 38! And a libra ;) lol!!

Keep it going or add a couple of haribos and some pizza! Then live with guilt, oh yes sorry and a small chip!!

You can't stop now, I'll have no-one :(

You're my inspiration!

Xxxxxx

Ola!
Zumba eh? Get you all mrs motivated ;-)... Surely a zumba lesson warrants a chip! ( well it does in my book anyway :-D.

I use the app too, it's sooo easy.

Well my new found friend ... I live in Surrey so not too far from Bristol ! I'm 5'4 starting weight of 243lbs and now at 208lbs so I'm still a right heffalump! I like to think of my self as evenly fat ;-).
I've 2 kids daughter aged 13 and son aged 10 both lovely and the best of friends!
I would never of thought that I would b an inspiration to anyone in the world of weight, so thank you my dear you have made my day!
Be good and NO CHIPS !!
Oh yeah! I'm a pisces ;-)
FB xx

Morning sugar

I know, get me with the Zumba, an hour of humiliation and sweating it doesn't get any better!! I so deserved that chip for making a total berk of myself!!

Sunny Surrey, nope not too far away at all :)

Struggling with the water today for some strange reason, I have been in the office since 7.30 only drank a litre and 2 cups of black coffee!! I'll go and get another litre bottle of water in a minute and take my laptop in the toilet for the rest of the afternoon!!

It's bloody dine in at M&S this weekend too, I will just have to avoid the temptation!!

Your body really must have changed shape now with that kind of loss, how much more do you want to lose on TS?

My hubby is away tonight, back tomorrow so it will be a simple tea for the kids tonight, which to be honest I could do with as I am salivating at people walking past with apples today! See I am only on day 8 and I have gone through pizza gate, haribo gate and chip gate!! Rubbish I am ;)

You on the other hand deserve a gold medal in will power.

Well back to grind stone and water machine!! Good luck today amigo, speak soon!

Onwards and upwards
Xxx

Morning gawjuss!
Sorry didn't get a chance to post yesterday as too busy cooking everyone else's dinner :sigh:.
I'm about 7 stone (officially) overwieght but I look ok around 12 - 12.5 st so I've got 2.5st left to go. Was orig only going to do TS until my birthday on 7th March but extended it until 31st March (goodness knows why!!) Anyway the plan is to try and shift another 1.5st TS by then and move onto WS to shift the rest during April/May....that's the plan, whether it actually happens or not is another matter.
Did the cardinal sin yesterday morning and stood on the scales and they showed the same as my official weigh in day on Tuesday, so of course that p***ed me off for the rest of the day, and now I've convinced myself that my body won't lose anymore weight and I'll be a lardy lump forever :-(.
Just taken delivery of my new treadmill so hopefully a bit of exercise will give me a boost!
How's you getting on with it all my lovely
FB xx

Evening my lovely new friend

Well you are right to be annoyed fancy stepping on them scales before judgement day!! Tut tut!!

I bet with the delivery of your new treadmill you will be giving Paula Radcliffe a run for her money (no pun intended!!) a couple of months and the Olympic 10,000 metres definitely has your name on it :0)

Today I have been ok, my kids have got their cousins over on a sleepover so had a Chinese takeaway as a treat tea!! I thought I was going to die, I was going to cook them a lasagne but thought that would be worse so opted for a delivery service, that wasn't a pizza!!! DANGER!! Although fried rice and foo yung were more than enough to get me contemplating chewing my arm off!!

My friends have gone out tonight for an Indian and pub crawl... I am abstaining and praying for at least 6lb this week. In work I find this diet a doddle at home it's hard, walking round the supermarket is fine until your son runs at you with a piece of cheese off the deli counter to sample, yes I had a small bite to appease him!! Therefore I have been 99.9% still confirming that my will power is sh*t!!

On tuesday I am supposed to be going to the biggest all you can eat restaurant in the country which happens to be in bristol, that will be my biggest challenge a night of water and protein !! Oh god help me, that, the day before weigh in!! 6lb I think will be optimistic!!

Onwards and upwards and not outwards, a weekend of kids football, parties and a house full of kids beckons!!

What you up to ?? Besides running!! :)

Take care my little athlete

Xxxx

How's my favourite little minimin getting on today?

I've been posting lots for support today as struggling and can't decided whether to have something 'safe' to eat. Think I've almost talked myself out of it now.... Well for today anyway!

Got my new treadmill all set up and raring to go ... My husband goes for a 20 min run this morning on it before I got up and he's snapped it!!!! What's that all about ?? He's not even the fat one ;-). So I've emailed to try and send it back, it must have been faulty as he's at least 6 stone lighter than the max weight.

Got a busy day with football tomorrow so hoping I can make it through still staying 100%.

What u been up to chick?

Just realised I think we're almost at the 50 post stage which means we'll be able to message each other ( not sure how it works though) - how exciting!! :-D

Take care
ME :-D xxxx

Back