Step 1 Sole Source + Just tell me when I get to goal!

Hey,

Well done on resisting all the yummy foods. I'm ok now because I work from home but having to see it day in and day out would probably tip me over the edge!

Are you getting the dining plan at Butlins? They always have good choices on the menu, meats, salads, veg etc, just avoid the dessert bit! You'll do lots of walking about anyway!

Kimboowee said:
Hey,

Well done on resisting all the yummy foods. I'm ok now because I work from home but having to see it day in and day out would probably tip me over the edge!

Are you getting the dining plan at Butlins? They always have good choices on the menu, meats, salads, veg etc, just avoid the dessert bit! You'll do lots of walking about anyway!

Hi Kimboowee,
Thanks but I caved yesterday hahaaa! I'm actually glad I did because I felt sick afterwards and now I don't need to crave anything. The fantasising about how good it will tastes is much better that how it actually does taste.
I didn't get the dining plan but maybe I should. I wanted the freedom to eat elsewhere if we wanted. But now that I think about it, that might cause me some stress, trying to decide where to go for food. Thanks for the tip.
I will try to stick to meats and veg but I can't promise anything. Lol! I have 3 weeks in which to lose some more weight before I go.
How are you doing with your weightloss?
Had my first weigh in yesterday. I didn't ask for my loss and I told her to keep a straight face. Blissfully unaware of the damage I might have caused. I'm on a mission to be 100% for the next 3 weeks.
Fingers crossed.

Bored of CWP! Just so bored. Life feels so empty lol!!

Ceee - how you getting on sweety? I know it can be boring but it is sooo worth it!!! Hope you're still around? Xxx

JussyMC said:
Ceee - how you getting on sweety? I know it can be boring but it is sooo worth it!!! Hope you're still around? Xxx

Hi Jussy,
I broke! I just got fed up of it lol! I'm not even eating that much now and I think I'm maintaining the loss. I'm thinking of starting again after the Butlins break with the kids. I didn't want to miss out on food I fancied and didn't want to lose weight only to put it all back on and have to lose it again when I get back. So after Butlins maybe. For now I'm just eating sensibly. Hope I can get myself sorted soon.
How are you doing? I've been AWOL. Must go read your diary now :) x

Back