Just thought i'd share

missy3

starving!
Probably common knowledge but just thought i'd share... i lost my packs one day and was in a panic to find something as an alternative.. before i ate i rang the lipotrim help line thing and they said that i could have 3 small glasses of skimmed milk to replace the shakes.. this was only allowed for a maximum of one day as it does not contain the minerals and vitamins needed. Just case some1 goes out for the night and forgets them or something :D..so now you's know.
xxxxxxx

Fancy measuring chart

I'm new to this site and have been admiring the weight measuring charts on each thread. Can someone tell me how I can access this please?

Thanks Missy!
Paula, go to the"Stickys" at the top of all the posts and click on "How to set up a Ticker" Good luck. xx

I am confused, because if this is allowed then why are we not allowed milk in tea or coffee??

Because if we were to have milk in our tea/coffee it would added milk on top of what is in the shakes which could be detrimental to the diet. Having three glasses of semi-skimmed milk when you're not having any shakes at all would minimise the damage but as they say it won't give you everything you need so is only a one time get out of jail free card.

Oh ok, I still dont get it totally!

But thank you honey!

Well basically the powers that be have decided that there is a max amount of milk allowed on the diet and have included this in the sachets. So... they put a bit of semi-skimmed powder into the shakes for whatever reason and tell us that any more is bad which is why we can't have it in the tea/coffee. BUT if you run out of shakes and have nothing it's starve or eat... neither a good option so LT are just saying that in such dire circumstances, if you absolutely had to then 3 glasses of semi-skimmed milk would be okay to tide you over until you got more sachets. Remember, milk is not a drink anyway, it is a food of sorts.

It just didnt make sense :giggle: Thankyou x

What bit don't you understand hun?

Well you can have 3 glasses at a push if you have no shakes, on a one off, but if you have one cup of tea or coffe, and put just a bit of milk in, how would it affect it?? Especially if it is only a small drop of milk.

i think when ideas like this, although helpful if you are away with no skaes for a day, are suggested, it starts to give people who are struggling ideas, if you know what I mean.

i am not looking for loop holes, it just doesnt add up.

But they can't not have any contingency plan for those who have miscalculated and ended up with too few shakes. And to be honest (and I may offend some people here) people looking for loop holes should find another diet because I'm getting a little short-tempered with all of the people on here trying to find ways around the diet.

I don't know if anyone else agrees or not but I think LT works because it is so harsh. No grey areas, only black and white. Do not eat. I just don't get how people fail to understand this and it irritates me.

Goodness, gone off topic a little there, sorry hun! But yeah, it's not allowed so it's not allowed. *shrugs* Far be it from me to question why, especially as we're all seeing that the diet as it is works. Why change anything or question anything? :) Just my 2 cents chica :) x

Thank God someone else is feeling the same!

Thats why i was questioning it! If it is 3 shakes, water, black tea or coffee, why add sweetner to the shakes?? I mean you will get used to them, and no medicine out there, which is what LT effectively is, tastes that good, but you would not go adding sweetners to it would you?? I am glad you agree with me honey! x

Howdy girls, just adding to the comments made. I asked about the sweetners. The sweetners advice came from my chemist and I've read it on here before. I had to say adding sweetners to LT didn't seem quite right thats why I questioned it.

But I deffinatly remember the chemist say I could use sweetners only in the tablet form

All done

Back