• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just Took My Before Photo

S: 12st11lb C: 11st12lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st13lb(7.26%)
OMG!!!

I started CD yesterday (unofficially), had some shakes left over so started yesterday but not seeing my CDC for the first time until Saturday. Just taken some before photos so I can keep a record of my weight loss, I feel absolutely disgusted with myself, I never realised just how awful I looked in my underwear. This is it!! After seeing that I have to do this, there is no going back now. I will take some more photos in a about 4 weeks time, I better see a difference by then!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Anisah

A pound at a time
I took those kinds of pics before I started CD too. I felt awful and wanted to cry when I had a look.

The bright side is that you're back on the bandwagon and you'll never look like that again. With each day you're on CD you're a little different than that pic and soon will be totally transformed.

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
S: 12st10lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Such a good idea - my cdc takes a picture of all newbies when they sign up and then tracks them via photos throughout their journey ... I must admit I wasn't too keen on having mine taken..

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
G: 13st0lb
I'm sure you will hunnie :)

4 weeks on CD does wonders!!

Well done on getting back on the wagon and Good Luck on your future weight losses :)

Hugs x x x

Laila

Losing is the ONLY option
S: 16st11lb C: 16st1lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 38.6 Loss: 0st10lb(4.26%)
Hey hun,

I am sure in 4 weeks you will be thinking WOW what a change. Are you a restarter? Hope it goes well for you. You will do great.

Take care

x

S: 12st11lb C: 11st12lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st13lb(7.26%)
I feel really determined now. Me & Hubby talking about going away end Sep/Oct, theres no way i'm going looking like this.

Thanks for your comments x

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
S: 14st7lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 1st10lb(11.82%)
I so wish I had taken some 'before' photos. I only really get my photo taken on holiday so have no really recent ones to compare my loss with. My last holiday was August 2008 but I know I got bigger, not thinner, since then. I also dont like my photo taken standing up, nearly all my photos are just head shots. I will post some photos thought when I reach goal.

S: 15st0lb C: 14st8lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.9 Loss: 0st6lb(2.86%)
Don't feel bad about your before photos, you need to know where you are, so that in the future you can see how far you've come on your journey, and in 4 weeks you will definately see a difference.

Use these photos as motivation and, check out some of other people's photos in their profiles, others have put up 4 weekly progress photos, it will inspire you!

LizS

Shut up Ethel
S: 14st13lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 2st4lb(15.31%)
I had mine done too - hated it, but useful to look back on I hope! All the pictures I allow to be taken of me are in 'I've got a double chin' pose eg sitting, elbows on table, hands under chin!

polishrose

Gold Member
S: 21st8lb C: 19st6lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 42.6 Loss: 2st2lb(9.93%)
I took before photos as I knew I wanted something to compare them with...I couldn't see a difference in person but I could in photos so it's really helped me :)

chickenpie

Cambridge Diet Councellor
It's such a good idea to take some before photos, I know it is scary, but just think how proud you will feel when you have lost the weight and look back in a few weeks or months time.
I try to take weekly pics to motivate me, I can def notice a difference and see myself changing shape.
You have made the first vital step, keep going and you will soon feel so much better!
Good luck x

Lin18

Silver Member
S: 18st2lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 7st4lb(40.16%)
Taking photos helps with the process of weight loss, I have looked at mine throught cd it really helps to see your progress i do one every 4 or 5 weeks just to keep tabs on myself. Good luck you will soon be looking back with shock at how much youv'e changed. good luck hun

imagisal

S: 15st0lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 2st9lb(17.62%)
It's great to have a reference point, you sound very motivated so best wishes as you get started.