Just under 5 lbs lost in two totally abstinent weeks?

Hi Amanda

After christmas my two week weigh in only showed 2lbs loss, i was so upset as like you i hadn't cheated at all. This week the scales were good to me i lost 7lbs and am over the moon, i'm sure it will be the same for you hun....

xxx;)

Gosh Mandi, 7lbs! That'd be great, I'd be 12 stone if that happened to me!

I won't wear my boots this week, anyway. I am sure that that must have had something to do with it!

Gosh Mandi, 7lbs! That'd be great, I'd be 12 stone if that happened to me!

I won't wear my boots this week, anyway. I am sure that that must have had something to do with it!

Heh heh.. i lost 9lbs over Crimbo - a textbook average of 3lbs a week. Perfectly happy with that. Although I did think i'd be slimmer at this weight - I do seem to be awfully flabby despite all the exercise. :confused:

Then looking at my stats I realised that I made a mistake at my last WI on 17 Dec. My counsellor refuses to do stones and lbs - only kilos - whereas the previous one did stones and pounds. She does put pounds lost - but basically my little book is a v. confusing scribbled mess of number. anyway, I read it wrong and thought I'd lost 2lbs - i'd lost 2kilos!! Heh... so i'm 4lbs lighter than I thought I was - which is v. nice!! :D

Hi AmandaJayne

Don't be disheartened about the weight loss over Christmas.. sometimes our bodies just play games with us.. well done on sticking to it! And you know what, most people would kill for a weight loss of any description over Christmas ;) so good on ya !! As I think DQ said.. you average a stone a month off and that is incredible! So - hang on in there, keep doing what you are coz my goodness it's working! :D

Back