just used the first of my weekly points..

I've ended up using quite a few of my weekly points this week but i had a big review of my work so needed to celebrate. have to say it was lovely to go out and have dinner and something to drink and know im still within my limits. Little apprehensive about how much i'll have lost though feel ive been very bad but was nice to have the option to do it.

haha, :poh well we have to try them before hanging them out I guess. I know I am going to dip into mine again today as I had huge cooked breakfast for lunch with the most divine sausages which were 4 ppts each, that plus brekkie left me with only 2 ppts for the day.:eek: And I like a little smackeral of something while watching x factor;) I have 39 left to last me til tuesday though so not too bad.

x

I'm off to a family party with lots of food and booze, so into my 49 I go... mind you I had fruit for lunch, so I still have all my daily 29 too :) Loving the weekly bank right now! x

I have not used any yet and weigh in is on monday but have not felt the need to - but today I am having a hungry day so might have some later on if I need to. Nice to know they are there but like others am still a bit fearful of using them.

Back