• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just walked ..........

Mummoth

Silver Member
I live in Par Karen. The wind was awful for the first part of the walk, but then it died down (& we got rain instead - well this is Cornwall, got to expect some rain!)

I live in Par Karen. The wind was awful for the first part of the walk, but then it died down (& we got rain instead - well this is Cornwall, got to expect some rain!)
I'm with you there. We had a couple of short, sharp showers. Yesterday was bleedin horendous, it absolutely lashed it down all day.

Good on you for the 800 calories, I'm very impressed. :D

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Well done to you and to little one Hun!!! Thats a great achievement!

Im planning on climbing Snowdon with my 4 year old in the near future again (I've climbed it already and I think she is capable of doing it).
Just think of the benefits that you are both getting from it!

wd hun
we do lots of walk and my dd loves it been doing it since she was 3 sunday was the first time we took my 20 month old and we did about 8 miles and he walk most of the way there i think he would of walked more but it was getting late and we needed to get back he wasn't happy about being carried which about killed my back.
i love walking cause it gives u chance to talk as a family no distractions.
sometimes we make a checklist of things my dd has got to find some easy like stile others not so easy like a feather and base it around there age just something for them to do.