Just want to eat everything in sight today!

shezam

Silver Member
Start of a new week for me! have set myself a little challenge to only have 10 syns a day today & tomorrow as i'm away for a boozy day out on Sat. Then Sun/Mon, Tue & Wed cut it back to 5 syns a day.

Woke up fine, had normal breakfast, 2 egg omlette with mushrooms & tomatoes, cup of tea. Arrived in work and by 1030 i've had a banana, apple, pear, bag of velvet crunch (4 syns) and a hifi light bar (half of heb).

My lunch isn't for another hour and I just want to eat it now (homemade veg soup & other half of heb bread) It's a nightmare, not sure whats came over me today. Been drinking plenty of water so its not that! I don't have anything left to eat apart from my soup and thats to do me till tea time about 530.

HUNGRY HORACE!!

You need to get some protein into you! Are you on EE or Red? If so then I find some lean smoked ham slices or turkey really fill a gap.

I'm EE although was planning on having a baked tattie for tea and i wouldn't be eating meat with that so maybe I could count that as green? Been on EE on slimming world on and off for a year only ever done ee, will see if I can find any info about green day and see if my day would count!

Not got my book with me!

i get days like that, ended up bringing extra fruit to work to stop me eating everything unhealthy in sight. Though I was getting so bad last week I went to see my friend who is a reiki master/psychic and she gave me a few visualisation techniques to practise to try and help curb my eating/binging, and they seem to be working a treat at the moment. If you want to give that ago, the one i use in work is imagining purple and white lights surrounding me for a minute or too (seems to work but whether thats cos i'm not thinking about my food for a minute i don't know :p) The "energy" lights are suppose to increase positivity which makes you feel less hungry or something like that.

Do you think your hunger might be because you are limiting your syns? I know if I restrict myself of something then I crave that one thing and can eat and eat but until I've had it I can't rest.

Back