Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Just wanted to say hi

Discussion in 'LL Diaries' started by Rachel2011, 1 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Rachel2011

Rachel2011 Member

Well this is my second go at this I did great the first time lost 3stone but just got silly went out more with the new me,and yer this is where it gets you! So not to worry as o know it can be done loved reading all your comments, this is my second day and felt great this morning but feel light headed and a bit sick can't remember if that is normal, any advice? Wishing you all luck for the week ahead:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. katkinsy

katkinsy Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    aaw good luck, i am sure this time will be better and the weight will stay off :)

4. natalietc

natalietc Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.8%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi ya im at the end of my first wk n its getting easier . i just struggle at tea time cooking for the family n resisting temptation is a nightmare ,

5. Gembritney

Gembritney Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.9%)
    Diet:
    LL
    good luck on ur journey x

6. SunshineCass

SunshineCass Full Member

Good luck rachel, you can do it, as you know you've done it before. Just keep your goal in site. Here if you need any help :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.