1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Just wanted to share....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Stackhead, 6 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Stackhead

Stackhead Slow and steady...

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie counting with MFP
    I was sat in front of the computer earlier this evening feeling a little bit down/annoyed with myself for going over syns today (like loads) and was starting to think "sod it! Bring on the chocolate!" but I stopped myself and took the dog for a half hour walk instead. :angel09:

Feeling good right now and just wanted to share it :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JackieN

JackieN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slowly cutting out refined sugar and cooking more from scratch
    Well done :D I went over syns today too. But hey its done now, so lets just draw a line under it and move on :) We can't change it and what you did was very very postive, well done :)
  4. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Not Eating Like a Pig
    Good for you taking the dog out... I shoulda done that after my first cheese toastie but no, I had a second... and third.... luckily I only have low cal bread and reduced fat cheese, but still!

Extend that line to me too plz, fresh start tomorrow! x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.