just wondering where we are all from?

OHHHHHHHHH me too well just outside !!!

2 local ladies hey ...........better hide now lol x

Yay Doncaster people lol

Norfolk girl now living in Bury St Edmunds (so not far away!) xxx

Just a score of miles up the road from me then - and for about a dozen years I too lived in Norfolk.....

Just outside of edinburgh

Sorry about the late reply! .. diet wasnt going well, re start of slim and save tomorrow though once my packs arrive! hows yours going?x

West Lothian just outside of Edinburgh

Well I'm also originally from Edinburgh but left there straight after Uni. Lived since then in London, Manchester, Newcastle and now been in Liverpool for 6 years

I'm in Winchburgh just at the other side of Broxburn chick x

Lol it's a small world lol!! How long u been on slim and save? This is my 3rd day and I'm doing good considering I only last till day 3 and cave in haha!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just on and off back 100% tomorrow when my fellas home to help with the kids cos of the dreaded headaches - this is about my 10th attempt have never made it past a week yet! Determined I must though!

I know how You feel I've got a 9 year old and 2 year old and it's hard enough this diet AND watching kids lol!! It's hard bloody work haha!!! I've tried loads times aswell and I always cave in! It's his has been the furthest I've gone ( it's only day 4) lol but I've made it past the dreaded day 3!! But I am hungry today but determined I have to stay strong! It's the weekend that I'm dreading I'll miss my takeaway and wine lol!! But just going to take one day at a time and c how I get on xxxxx

I am Bathgate ladies, it is a small world :)

Lol its funny how you don't picture people being that close! Lol

No I know you don't haha!!! How far along on the diet are u? I'm on day 4, and got to say I'm struggling!! I usually only last till day 3 but day 3 was my best day lol it's weird!! X

Day 13 for me, and finding it really good

Back