Kae's exante road trip! - Confessions of a serial weigher! :D

Well done on get backing on track - you can do this!!!!

xxxx

How was last night missy?

x

Not bad Hun! Ha thought Id get drunk really quick but I didn't ha! Booo felt a hit weird this morn tho ha! I didn't go crazy though! I had prawns an stir fry veg an vodka an coke zero!

Just at kids party an people are munching fry ups :'( boooooo

how's u doing? Xx

Sounds like you kept control YAY but boooo to the fry ups, yesterday I was faced with 16 people eating fish and chips in front of me inbetween shows.... pure torture and then OH wanted a maccy d's which I got for him and didnt have a thing, so although yesterday was hard I got through it :D Friday I ate tho hee hee

xxx

Haa! Gutted! Was it worth it? I don't think I drank enough last nite ha!!!

Sundays r no fun on exante :,(

Xxx

Definitely worth it. Had a great night. Seriously suffering now though. I haven't even taken my makeup off yet coz it involves walking into the bedroom and staying upright lol

Hows you today Kae?

xxxx

Quick update cos ive been soooo busy!

ive been about 80% past few days! I had chicken and prawns today cos I felt really ill about 3pm I had the shakes!

Weigh day tomoz so I hope the scales are kind to me!

xxxxx

Good luck for tomorrow, hope you get a loss xxx

oooooopsie!

Back from weigh in 2lbs up! baaa! Nowt I can do whats done is done!

Gunna get Through thursday night and get back to it friday all guns blazing! Wooop!

Thanks for support everyone! Been soo busy lately! Working tomoz but he to be on tomorrow night!

xxxxx

2lbs isnt too bad anyway hun, Im sure it could have been far worse and a couple of good days on plan and that will be gone

xxxx

Ooohhhh man !!! Wat a hangover!!

Could do with a bacon sandwich but am resisting!

Just snaffled a banana shake!!

xxxxx

Back