Kae's exante road trip! - Confessions of a serial weigher! :D

hey hunny, thought i would follow you on on here as well...
i really pleased you stayed in keto... :)
hope you are ok today hun!
xxx

Reactions: kae
thanks kes xxxx

Oh man craving alert! However just had a nice cold glass of coke zero with ice! It slid down my throat like a dream om nom nom hehe Im so easy to please! Coke zero and hot stock!

xxxx

thanks kes xxxx

Oh man craving alert! However just had a nice cold glass of coke zero with ice! It slid down my throat like a dream om nom nom hehe Im so easy to please! Coke zero and hot stock!

xxxx

Isn't it amazing how the little pleasures keep you happy?

It's weird! lol it's all the things we never thought of before could taste so good!

Have a great day honey!!

Well done for getting straight back on and glad you stayed in K

xxx

oooh ballllz!

Ive been ut shopping after I picked my little one up from school and as we were gunna be late home took temout for tea! Now in this shopping centre theres only Makkys! Got the girls their happy meals a sat there chugging water! :D Go me!

Any way when I got home I NEEDED to chew! And so had my 2nd bar of the day! I know im not supposed to do this but I gathered it would be better than eating summert! Anyway ive looked on website to see exactly what it says an now im screwed! Andhaunted by 'If you are following the Total or Working Solutions then we advise that you only have one bar a day as the bars contain slightly higher carbohydrates and having more than one per day could possibly take you out of Ketosis'

Fumin! I feel lke im gunna fall off wagon! :'(

Don't you dare fall off that wagon! Hopefully it wont knock you out! acceptted your msn :D

I m no gunna! I neeed this soo bad! How gutting tho! I coulda just eating a big fat Macdonalds!

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Just gunna chug my water an have an early night!

It wont let me talk you ya! :(

xx

I m no gunna! I neeed this soo bad! How gutting tho! I coulda just eating a big fat Macdonalds!

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Just gunna chug my water an have an early night!

It wont let me talk you ya! :(

xx

try logging out and logging in again hopefully it will help!

nope its still not havin it! it say were friend but theres a red ine through your green light beore you name

xx

wayyyy up! ha

Well done in advance hee hee :D :D :D :D :D

:D Very happy and smiley today! 9lbs gone!

Wooop woooop

yay Well done misses xxxxxxx

Thanks ladies

xx

well done thats fab!

i had pilates this morning, and after it im feeling a lot more up beat. so im thinking tomorrow have 2 shakes/porridge (cd) and then we are having take away with the inlaws, and then monday i start again properly....
you have inspired me to get going with it again, and see if we can get to goal together!! :)

Hello darling hope you had a good evening! I got into K today so feeling great!!!

Hope your havign a great day to sweetpea!! must dash got loads to sort of with the kiddies!!!

xxx

Back