Kae's exante road trip! - Confessions of a serial weigher! :D

Thank you my little lovely!

Its 13.5 lbs with ww as she made me 15st 9.5 an im not 14st 10

Its all thanks to our little talk just before the new year! I owe u one missy hehe

xxxxxxx

Well very close so still a massive well done :D

And thanks to you too, you have been a great support, and I love our little chats xxxxxxxxx

Is there a nandos near you? Last time I went out to lunch o had the 5 chicken wings with the piri piri sause and a grilled mushroom, that is all I had. No sides of anything else, and it was very filling. And low carb

Well very close so still a massive well done :D

And thanks to you too, you have been a great support, and I love our little chats xxxxxxxxx

Me too!:blahblah::blahblah: I :heartpump: it

xxxxx

kae said:
Hey hun!

Its is honestly loads better to not scale hop (or so they tell me;)) because if they dont shift for a few days it is a little disheartening when youve stuck to plan 100%

Ketosis is fab, well It was for me! Didnt really suffer much in my first 3 days got a headache on day 3 night (day 1 I had a huge hangover lol and that was the worst day for me but I think it wasthe drin more than hunger lol) And as soon as the K fairy came ive not really felt hungry, I struggle with the habit of picking an grazing! I often go to the fridge for a look lol its a habit I cant break just yet! I have the occasional sniff of food too lol (looooney:p)! If I do feel like im gunna pick I chugg a ltr of water an try occupy myself with someting else or come on here to vent! A cup of low salt bullion/coke zero/asda die coke can also put me on an hour till next pack is due!

Well done on day 1 and 2 hun! Bt you'll be in keto real soon!

lots of love
xx

Thanks Hun! Hopefully I will stay on track & suffer whatever exante throws my way til I get my K kick then! Bet you are lookin forward to sone food on Saturday!! I have an evening reception to go to so not looking forward to drinking water & steering clear of the buffet table :) was looking forward to some Vinos/vodkas and strutting my stuff on the dance floor!!! Certainly none of that in my sober state!! X

Thanks Hun! Hopefully I will stay on track & suffer whatever exante throws my way til I get my K kick then! Bet you are lookin forward to sone food on Saturday!! I have an evening reception to go to so not looking forward to drinking water & steering clear of the buffet table :) was looking forward to some Vinos/vodkas and strutting my stuff on the dance floor!!! Certainly none of that in my sober state!! X

Im a bit worried actually! lol I dont want to eat cos I might not beable to stop hehe Cos they say that the first time you ss is the golden time! So I will be very wary! Is it a close family wedding? Hope u have a fabby time

xxx

Im a bit worried actually! lol I dont want to eat cos I might not beable to stop hehe Cos they say that the first time you ss is the golden time! So I will be very wary!

Trust me Kae, avoid it if possible, My first stint on Exante was awesome, the I felt I could handle some food, and since I always struggle getting back into it, although Im sure you would be fine, I still think be careful xxxxx

Did you get my bit about nandos

Trust me Kae, avoid it if possible, My first stint on Exante was awesome, the I felt I could handle some food, and since I always struggle getting back into it, although Im sure you would be fine, I still think be careful xxxxx

I was ok after I had the chicken an salad the other day but I do understand wat ur saying! Will have a good think bout it! I don't really wanna tell my mate wat I'm doing cos I know wat she'll say lol

Did you get my bit about nandos

sorry Hun I dint see it! There is on at the shopping centre but my mates right fussy! We usually go with makkies or frankie an bennys depending how flush we are lol but mac's salads are the best option so gubna suggest we go there

just at work at mo will pop round diarys later

xxx

kae said:
Im a bit worried actually! lol I dont want to eat cos I might not beable to stop hehe Cos they say that the first time you ss is the golden time! So I will be very wary! Is it a close family wedding? Hope u have a fabby time

xxx

I'm being stupid again-what does ss stand for?? No it's not a family wedding, just a work friend, but coz I'm still on maternity leave I have really been looking forward to seeing all the girls and have a good old boogie!! X

Big fat fail! Just scoffed half of left over mini cheddars an a quality street toffee! Had some shorty news an in ****ed off with the world! Did it make me feel better? No it made me feel worse! An now I have a fcuking headache! Great!!!

Xxxx

oh hun....
we are here for you... hope you are ok...
dont let the food get to you... dust your chedders off, and wipe those toffees away from your mouth, and start smiling and get back on that horse.... if i can do it, anyone can!!

we all have our blips from time to time after all we are human ;)
draw a line under it and carry on as if you havnt had the forbidden food.
you can do it ((hugs)) :)

oh hun....
we are here for you... hope you are ok...
dont let the food get to you... dust your chedders off, and wipe those toffees away from your mouth, and start smiling and get back on that horse.... if i can do it, anyone can!!

Thanks hun! WOuld love to say that it ended there but it didnt! ahhhhh I will get back to it tomorrow and a low carb meal out with my mate sat is defo defo defo out of the question! I was sooo upset an mad today! I know its not an excuse but I need to find something else to feed my emotions ha! Like rugby ha!:p
we all have our blips from time to time after all we are human ;)
draw a line under it and carry on as if you havnt had the forbidden food.
you can do it ((hugs)) :)

Thanks hun! I planned on having soup for tea but ended up eating the kids left over pasta! (yuk I sound a right pig typing that ha!) But I will get back to it tomoz!

Thanks for your support hun

xxx

Yeah chin up chick, back on it tomorrow! X

Thanks Barbie! Hope your doing well miss! Do u have a diary?

xxxxxxxxx

Big fat fail! Just scoffed half of left over mini cheddars an a quality street toffee! Had some shorty news an in ****ed off with the world! Did it make me feel better? No it made me feel worse! An now I have a fcuking headache! Great!!!

Xxxx

VERY NAUGHTY :asskick:

Just run up and down the stairs a few times and that will soon be gone :)

But remember, we all do it, just gt straight back on it and then Ill let ya off ;)

Hello everyone! I feel bobbins! lol Im r8888 mad with my self! I hope I can get back to it tomoz! :'(

I am soooo wanting to have all the things I miss eg takeaway and vodka! But im not gunna! Ive just had some herbal sleep tablets an im gunna take my self off to bed! Ive been having sooo much trouble sleeping lately ive had enough! So bout some from the chemist today!

Hope your all doing fab every one!

I will get back on it tomorrow! With out fail!!

xxxxxxxxx

VERY NAUGHTY :asskick:

Just run up and down the stairs a few times and that will soon be gone :)

But remember, we all do it, just gt straight back on it and then Ill let ya off ;)

Thanks nee, but could you come do that kick in person please! I must be the crapest person on this diet! ha not even 2 weeks in an cheating!

xxx

not that you should, but if your gonna eat, do it now ha ha...thats my ridiculous motto ;)

So as Im saying I probably wouldnt actually hee hee

Thanks nee, but could you come do that kick in person please! I must be the crapest person on this diet! ha not even 2 weeks in an cheating!

xxx

Im on my way, however, you may have to follow me back as debating a cheeky one tomorrow as its weigh day and I know im not in keto hee hee NaUgHtY :p

Back